FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
As expected my 5 spinner bowling attack got mashed all over the place. Hedgers Team scoring 315/4 off their 50. Murch 118, Omara 49, Pettinger 48. Whilest my bowlers struggled with figures of Woodfull 2-76, Henderson 1-47, Frylinck 1-64.

In reply Agrid got off to a bad start being 8/1 after 2ov. A recovery then somewhat came reaching 102/1 before a collapse to 152/5. But then came the UAE partnership of Qassem 95* and Hamid 79* who put on 164 unbeaten to take the game for Agrid with 5 balls to spare. New keeper Edgett chipping in with a 51. Hedgers bowlers, in the end, shared the same fate with figures of Healy 2-58, Yousif 2-59, Baldry 1-63. Tindall getting 0-66 disappointingly.

For once it has to be said however the Agrid batting lineup held despite yet another collapse mid order.

In a game which proved that Hedgers Teams lowly ranking was going to be short lived but also proved why Agrid sit second on the pile and lie in wait of Chewie CC, who many feel are the undisputed Champions of PC-FTP. With the rest of the field getting stronger each week it remains to be seen how the champions will respond.

Powers provided a dream start for me as he does so often. Wicket of the first ball of the match :clap. Then Saurashtra Lions have settled in a bit. They are now 35/1 after 6 overs. Need to get a few more wickets.

Holy Cow!! Get in! And looks like they might be about to have a slow start too. Chance of a win me thinks?

Haha, I'm not taking anything for granted at this stage. Our bowlers have been so pathetic in my SOD division, that I wouldn't at all be surprised if Varun's men chased it down. That said, we do seem like favorites at this stage. :p

Dont be so negative... my batsmen held up today, for once, so maybe your bowlers will I mean 400 is a big total to defend!! Surely they cant mess that up?

Hopefully they don't. :p That said...

15.2 4 Tirumalai to Wilson : The ball tantalizes Michieka right to the boundary. Four runs to the total.
15.1 2 Tirumalai to Wilson : [misfield] Oh no! What should have been none is now two. Terrible fielding from Van Buuren, who lets the ball get past him at mid on and the batsmen amble one, before a wild throw gives them another for the overthrow. Woeful.
End of over 15 (9 runs) - Blitzkreig Boyz(76-1). 336 runs required from 35 overs. RR 5.07 RRR 9.60
C. Sanchez 27 (25b) , D. Wilson 35 (45b) , M. Murray 3-0-14-0
14.6 . Murray to Sanchez : A quicker delivery which is left alone by Sanchez as it passes the off stump harmlessly.
That is the 50 partnership (50 runs, 55b, 4x4, 0x6) SR:90.91
14.5 4 Murray to Sanchez : [misfield] Overpitched and slipping down leg. Sanchez whips the delivery off his pads past a sprawling Hanna at midwicket.
14.4 4 Murray to Sanchez : And that's a FOUR! The ball comes in off the pitch where Sanchez slashes at it, and a thick edge carries the ball to the 3rd man ropes past the 1st slip.

Boom! They're on fire!

Yeah Ive seen but nearly 10 and over for 35 overs is going to be really difficult for them....... surely??? Right???

Holy crap... I forgot to set my lineup and now my best spinner is not playing the game :facepalm Normally i play 3 spinners and 2 pacers on a slow track but today I have 3 pacers and 2 spinners in the squad :noway

2 quick wickets and we're in the driver's seat now! BB now needs 230 off 21 overs with 7 wickets in hand. Most importantly, we got out 2 settled batsmen of theirs (BB).

----------

Match defo looks to be won by our boys now. Now we need to go for the kill and bag the much precious Bonus point!

Wow, nice going Haari. 400+ isn't bad at all. I still think you might just lose :p

Beat Baggy Blues in our match. Quick 50s from Colgan and Kapugedera pushed out score past 300. Garrick was our standout bowler with figures of 3/39 from his 10.

Users who are viewing this thread