FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
sweeeet. I think the winner of division 1 will depend on who gets more bonus points out of us two then since I win this game and he'll win the next one (probably).

Hedger wanna play a friendly this weekend then? I wanna see what kinda of Match rating I can get :D

I was going to play Iridium since he had the bye in a youth friendly and I'm not really in the mood to get a flogging from you :p

Iridium do you wanna play me in a senior friendly? :D

I really want to find someone to test my rating :( :p

Nah I'll find someone in one of my divisions and challenge them

He broke the rules, I reckon you should. Hedger's in charge though.

There's no time in the schedule to replay matches unless someone has membership and can organise a match for Thursdays

Well can I sign up for division 3 in the upcoming season ? I assume Papa Smurf will be another guy to signup too .

Well, atm, we don't really have enough teams this season for a third division. Tarzan is in the Youth World Cup which is why he isn't playing, Gunpot (Highveld Leopards) hasn't posted in ages and didn't arrange his first 2 matches so he was replaced, which really leaves only 3 teams. But should we get another team, then I'll have a third division, since I did say if we got 4 more teams, we'd have a third division.

But atm, at the end of this season, Tarzan will go back into Division 2 (since he had dropped out from Div 1 at the last minute, which is why there are 5 teams) and then probably myself and Papa Smurf (since he signed up first) will go back into Division 2.

Although if one more player signs up, then we'll have a 4 man short tournament, to see who goes into Division 2 for the next season.

Users who are viewing this thread