FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Decent start for my batters. Need to survive kapugedras overs.

----------

fearsome tweak... Jinxed them.... :( Alderman out for 50 and then my best batsman Dec got runout next ball for duck.

Damn... Missed out on a well deserved hundred.
Kapugedera to Christopher : Gone! Oh, what a soft dismissal! Goes for the big slog, but chooses the wrong delivery and he's bowled through the gate.
L. Christopher b. C. Kapugedera 92 (95b 9x4 0x6) SR:96.84

----------

283 on a crumbling track.. I hope that is enough.:spy

----------

Couldn't have asked for a better start :p

0.1 W Powers to Lindsay : That ball from Powers has nipped off the pitch and cannoned into the pads of Lindsay. The umpire has given it and Lindsay is not very happy with that decision. The replay shows that it was missing leg by quite a considerable margin.
G. Lindsay lbw b. S. Powers 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Well I just turned down a friendly competition for it so I hope it's still on :p

I said you could do it Iridium :p

I suppose we'll start with who is taking part.

So far the people who I'm pretty sure will join:

Iridium
Chewie
hedger_14
AngryPixel
Tarzan
Haarithan
aussie1st
jdeus
Varun

If you want to participate, confirm here.

Last edited:
Lets hope all of the people confirm it. It would be a shame if we have to restructure all divisions :facepalm.

Iridium, you should send one message to all of the division members for their confirmation. Some of them might not be visiting this thread considering it dead.

Lets hope all of the people confirm it. It would be a shame if we have to restructure all divisions :facepalm.

Iridium, you should send one message to all of the division members for their confirmation. Some of them might not be visiting this thread considering it dead.

Not a bad idea. I'll do it tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread