PlanetCricket's User's Girlfriends Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn t say anything thats the problem lol i plug my camera in and it jus wont lemme transfer them my camera is abit old now tho . . . . :(

how many of those plugs have you got for USB? try putting in all of them and try because sometimes 1 of mine dosent detect so i change it and put it in the other one then it works fine..

usy said:
this is so unreal, but keep up, shez damn ugly too.
You're unreal. In the avatar challenge thread you said it was cruel that Hamish made the challenge of putting up an ugly Englishwoman's picture in his avatar. Now here you are calling a decent looking girl ugly. Whats wrong with you?

Farrukh_|$B said:
He acts like this all the time, i usually ignore him ;).
he is one of those people who are not easy to understand.
in common language, this syndrome leads to a mad house.but common sense is uncommon these days!

:rolleyes:

Every step i make, every move i make, i'll be watchin you! :D:D Yes Uzy is a very complicated guy! Yo Yo Usy! :D The Rapper of PlanetCricket :p.

Here's a pic of me and my gf. This was taken last september, was 17 then, now im 18...

enjoy..lol :D

x1pu_cAvma5gcE3dhyTch3l-FSRp7jHqOe-.jpg

**yes, I do look white in this post** If anyone wants to know in detail how I am so light skinned, and still consider myself Indian...you could pm me. :laugh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread