Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes S_harmison you made a good point. All those who will be sending their profiles in txt format, if send with unnatural abilities,will be edited by me (according to me), so please play fair.

Tip:: Create yourself in "CREATE PLAYERS" section, save in a roster named "PCR"( add yourself to netherland). The roster will be named "PCR.ros" and will be found in "MY DOCUMENTS/EA SPORTS/EA SPORTS CRICKET2005/" .Just zip it and rename the zip to your planetcricket ID and Send the zip file to me. I will handle rest.

I again pray .........please send legitimate rosters(not players with superhuman skills)

Current Members count "ROckeRS":17

PLease support me by notifying othes abt this thread.

I shall thank you all for the rest of my life for your support. You all are sweetheart.

PLease post your rosters soon, the way I described.......i am dying to get this underway.

Because my player was already created, ive just put his current stats into a wordpad file, they are all as they appear in the game. If you want to ammend them please do so.

Attachments

• S.Briggs.txt
    785 bytes · Views: 40
You are the first one, please pray for the success. Please tell you physical appearance, or anthing would do?

There you go along with other statistics

For the record, he wears wristbands on both arms, doesnt wear sunglasses and wears one of them umpire like hats (cant remember there names)

briggs4mw.jpg

Thanks, That is enough I guess.

CALL for others to act fast and wisely.

Here ya go,

Opening Wicket Keeper Batsman, can bat down to about 4 though, bowls an average off spin but gets some purchase on the ball.

I have attacted the roster file, i am B.Molloy, standing for Blaine Molloy. i am the very last person on the Netherlands team. on the right hand side at the very bottom.

:)

Attachments

• S_Harmison.zip
    116.8 KB · Views: 16
das_vicky i suggest you PM the other confirmed members telling them to do this as it would probably speed things up a lot.

Latest UPDATE::

Iceman_waugh is appointed as Manager. Congrats.

CALL for others, time to act fast and wisely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread