Player Discussion

Shantry plays a blinder!

Just made 167 with Adam Shantry playing as glamorgan against Leicestershire.

Last edited:
Pyrah is a really good lower order batsman in the 2nd season. Scored over 70 in every innings except one.

somethings i wanted to show..even though they might not be impressive. Adrian Barath is a player i took to open with Chris Gayle when i started playing...he's a really mature test player..not so good in ODIs. see untitled.jpg
derron Bravo..who i thought was Dwayne when i first saw him was a first class stand-out last season..so i picked him to play in the 1st series in the 09 season..look how he played...untittled1.jpg
Also Darren sammy has been playing well batting/bowling...if it was possible he should've been converted to an all-rounder for the team..eh? untittled2.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 22
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 20
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 17
Adil Rashid
Daniel Adam
Piyush Chawla

If you got these 3 fellas in your team, victory is 99% :)

Daniel Adam is only 24, has scored 4 Tripple Hundreds, 11 Double Hundreds, and 19 Centuries. He also scored 21 centuries in OD and 6 Centuries in T20. he rocks, he's strike rate is 100+ in all forms of cricket. So far he has never got out on 0.

Adil Rashid and piyush Chawla, both good at bowling and batting as well. Its always competition between these two, to get most wickets in season. :)

I know that everyone says rashid is gun but im using him in a game on icc 2008 and he only has 3 od wickets and none in fc im disapointed. he does bat well though

What season are you in? I was dissapointed in the first season because I thought he was a let down. In the 2nd season he kicks in and destroys every team with bat and ball.

I found the same thing, he was really good with the bat, averaging about 60 or so, but didn't bowl very well.

His bowling skills have gotten worse in this edition though, probably to make up for his massive increase in batting ability.

This is probably the best Australian regen i have seen

juco2.jpg

This was his innings in a match which i posted as my best win in the best wins/losses thread

juco.jpg

If only his name was Jerry and he played for New Zealand....

Users who are viewing this thread