Player Discussion

Swann is an interesting player in ICC3. He seems to do better every season. First two he was crap 3rd season he is doing well.

Last edited:
Shah and Cook are absolute demons;

Cook.jpg

Shah.jpg

Wow! collingwood didn't get chosen for a domestic team in the bidding for the 2010 season. Does that means he retired?

I've found Jesse Rider is a very good bowler as well as batsman, in the previous game he couldn't bowl at all!

Alastair Cook is superb on the game, he's 39 on my game but is still churning out good performances for Essex.

So regens from Australia are still crap? Looks like I'm not going to bother buying this game if Australia just turns into Bangladesh after 3 years...

To be honest, it depends on how you play it, give them technique and they'll improve, and you'll be ranking 1 in the rankings.

These are the best regens that I ve got in any ICC game. I got them for the 2005 ashes version. What do you think about them?

Attachments

• ezard.JPG
    ezard.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 41
  • fallis.JPG
    fallis.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 35
  • horton.JPG
    horton.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 39
Michael Carberry is a very reliable opener - hes made a bucketload of runs for me this season. If and when I get the England job he is surely going to open the batting for me.

Yeah, him and Shah are two that I can never get out XD

Owais Shah. Simply brilliant. Probably the best lower order batsman for England in the game. Flintoff is also very good. Bell is legendary like in real life. KP is good. Cook and Denly are a very good opening pair and Key is solid at number 3. My batsmen are really good and that is sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread