Player Discussion

Fred, Jones and Hoggard are all expensive, and rarely get near a 5-fer. In my game anyways. Flintoff should be a lot cheaper and get a lot more wickets, Hoggard should also be tighter.

Its annoying. And yeh i'm gunna go careful with the boy!

In my second season with Notts, David Hussey has been a gun!

In the first six games so far, he has scored 1219 runs from 7 innings with 1 not out. He has scored a hundred in every game, and the one game where we were forced to bat again he scored an unbeaten fifty. All this has been at a decent rate of 70.95 as well!

196, 266, 155, 130, 134, 55*, 283

Hopefully he keeps this up for the rest of the season.

Re Jones, I've got him in my team at the moment, he has gone for 6.92 in OD games and 3.9 in FC games, but has one 5-.

21bmxdg.png

Offie regen! Very excited about him. First innings he took 4-13 off 13 overs, and this is his second innings!

For so long i've been searching for a homegrown spinner, who can keep it tight, and take wickets! I just hope he keeps it up!

How's his career coming along, Simo?

2021 season

A.Cook, though not in my Surrey team, is still blazing away even at the age of 36....

Cook, Last season(2020), in the Essex team :

2mcftlg.jpg

i had a regen p.bond. he avaraged around 9 with the ball in all forms of the game. he played 150+ test matches and took around 1600 test wickets

He must've had a perfect bowling rating, as when I edited a guy to full bowling to see what he would be like, his stats were like that.

Probably Shane's son lol.

Manjural Islam took 9/16! I'll post a screenie when I can be arsed, but he now has 70 wickets for the season after 12 matches. To go with 800 runs at 82, he is having a phenomenal year!

Simon Katich is just piling on the runs in my current game. How's he faring for the rest of you?

katichao4.png

katich2sk2.png

Bought Katich in for Hayden, pretty much straight after the first NZ series. Has been great for me, avg up to about 50 from memory.

Jaques has been a freakin star though, has got his ave up to 74 or something, just keeps making the runs.

Pomersbach has been my mr reliable ever since his debut in which he scored 140 then he scored 213 in the 3rd test
cricket2008121317273289ul2.png

Pomersbach is a gun in the game, although I found that the AI misused him. I tried to give him the time to develop and it really helped him dominate with his FC average.

AI do misuse him, on my game because they put him in so early in his career he can only muster an average of 33 from 60 games while averaging something around 53 on the domestic circuit

Yeah the AI are keen to throw youngsters straight into the deep end based on their abilities rather than performance, which is something that needs to be fixed. You have guys who at the age of 30 have been playing since they were 22 and have averages around the 30-35 mark.

strachanye3.png

strachanvb1.png

I have this young regen who burst onto the scene a few years ago both for my Northamptonshire team and I've brought him into the England team and for his first year he was doing really well but he's developed Alastair Cook syndrome (can get 50s but nothing else). Its getting to a ridiclous stage now 15 half centuries in a year and no centuries. Despite his terrible conversion rate he's still probably my most reliable batsman.

He's finally scored his first First Class century for one and half years. If he starts to convert his starts a bit more he could become one of the best in the world.

Themer added 14 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Followed by another :D

Users who are viewing this thread