Player Discussion

Rob Key and Ravi Bopara to open the batting, Owais Shah at number 3, KP at 4, Bell and Prior at 5 and 6 and Flintoff at 7. God like batting line up for me. Haven't played a test where I haven't made a good score. You're probably wondering about Bopara opening in tests but he is really good there.

Here are three of my best.. =D

Sachin Tendulkar (Have tweaked his age a bit)

H Dayanand (Best keeper i have ever seen in the ICC series, of the new players that come in)

B Mehra (Exceptional off spinner)

Attachments

• Tendulkar.JPG
    Tendulkar.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Dayanand.JPG
    Dayanand.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 33
  • B Mehra.JPG
    B Mehra.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 30
you sure you haven't edited sachin coz his innings is 108 and not out is 118 and his test matches are more than his FC and i thought tests get included in the FC game count.......so yeah that's kinda impossible

anyway i got a few good players

Attachments

• Screen01.JPG
    Screen01.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screen02.JPG
    Screen02.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen03.JPG
    Screen03.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen04.JPG
    Screen04.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
It would be 2 hundred and something, and he pointed out the 1337 catches to show how leet(1337) the player is

I think the innings and/or matches gets reset at some stage if it's been tweaked. I have seen that mentioned on these forums somewhere :p

Dissanayake.jpg

:eek:...

Francois Du Plessis is my favourite player on the game so far. I got him on less than 40k wages and he scores runs for fun at the top of the order in all forms of the game. He performs remarkably well in the one dayers considering he has a defensive style and actually scores very quick. Another plus point with him is that he is a Kolpak so England can't call him up.

I think the innings and/or matches gets reset at some stage if it's been tweaked. I have seen that mentioned on these forums somewhere :p

It's not to do with being tweaked, its just sheer numbers.

Due to having an excessively long career due to the age changing, the number of matches he has played has reset to zero, whilst leaving his runs scored the same, so the average balloons.

It's not to do with being tweaked, its just sheer numbers.

Due to having an excessively long career due to the age changing, the number of matches he has played has reset to zero, whilst leaving his runs scored the same, so the average balloons.

Ahh. Well I'd call age changing a tweak in the game. I guess thats just me then :p

white is dominating with the bat and ball

Cam White has always been a genius for me in all versions of ICC

So I was looking at dropping Swann from my team. Little wickets, decent economy and pretty poor average. My allround spin bowler (Patel) was doing a better job, and was looking at just using him with 4 quicks.

Then this happens:

Attachments

• swannawesomebowling.jpg
    swannawesomebowling.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread