Player Discussion

Anybody who plays with South Africa or has signed him up for their county, where and how does David Wiese work best? As a batsman up the order, a batsman in the lower middle order, or as a bowler?

Got a great young regen, but his international career is killing him! D:

goulding.jpg

As a side note, he debuted for FC at 18, test at 19 and got the 303 at 20.

this is in my international cricket career with pakistan

for those who cant see it really
tests: 61 matches, 112 innings, 22 not outs, 1494 runs, 666* is highest score, 83.27 average, 23 100's, 26 50's
65 wickets, 38.38 average, 1 fiver (5/125)
odis: 92 matches/innings, 20 not outs, 4933 runs, 216* is highest score, 68.51 average 18 100's, 20 50's
20 wickets, 44.15 average, 3-34 bbi

hes scored 2 400+ runs in test
has scored 2 unbeaten double centuries in odi
also has picked up a fiver in 20 over cricket

Last edited:
Anyone had good experiences with Adam Shantry? The player always seems to turn into a great pace bowler for me and is always playing for england by 2011 at the latest in every game I've played so far on ICC 08.

Got this 21 year old Youth player at the start of my 2027 season. He was averaging around 71(second team). Still hasnt debuted in my 2027 season even though half of the season is over. But his second team average has gone upto 77...

Should see how he will fare....

1t3k03.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful, nice choice then. Will be eager to play online as well in the near future with anyone keen?

I still can't believe Sean Ervine is not classified as an all-rounder! He is one in real life, and as Hampshire I bowl him all the time and he gets wickets - he is effectively my 5th bowler.

Never pick up Trescothick in the off season if he comes up as a potential player...He is absolutely useless.

I still can't believe Sean Ervine is not classified as an all-rounder! He is one in real life, and as Hampshire I bowl him all the time and he gets wickets - he is effectively my 5th bowler.

Never pick up Trescothick in the off season if he comes up as a potential player...He is absolutely useless.

Nah, he's been good for me online. Provides some real aggressive starts to get me going.

He is isn't he?

seanervine.jpg

I have 8.14, I'm pretty sure. Ah well, hopefully he is still an All-Rounder in ICC09 seeing as thats the game I'm going to be playing very soon!

Oh and if you come across Saqlain Mushtaq, PICK HIM! He is a great veteran spinner. Always gets wickets and when I had Cam White in my team (another gun who avg over 60 with the bat and took a bucketload of wickets) they ran riot in tandem on a spinners pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread