Player Discussion

Uhh, is 1441 any good?

High salary!

Does that mean he is going to be some sort of superstar?

since hes only 18 i guess he will. well ill see some other people. well the only Australian's with better batting ability are
Phil Hughes (2068)
Ricky Ponting (1728)
Simon Katich (1618)
Chris Rogers (1609)
Phil Jaques (1526)
Michael Hussey (1511)
Michael Clarke (1484)
David Hussey (1464)

then a few who aren't as good as this guy
Ben Rohrer (1426)
Brad Hodge (1380)
Marcus North (1379)
Shane Watson (1374)
Shaun Marsh (1128)
Callum Ferguson (1122)

Tip:
Do not use David Warner as his rating is only 854

Haha, who would pick that spud anyways?

Gee, that makes things interesting, knowing those numbers.

How did you get them? Is it possible to just copy and paste them all here?

go to this forum its in the download section and download the aus rankings as its the only one they have got and the lower the bowling the better, i.e. so a guy with 400 bowling ability is better than someone with 600 bowling ability.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...loads/icc-2009-aus-player-rankings-55978.html

i used this editor to work out what the guys skills were, not sure that bowling is right though but batting is as it comes up with the same skills when i try something else. extract the file and open it. then go into your ICC game and load your save file, then load the date of birth of the player and it comes up with a list of players who have that DOB in your save file then look at the batting ability.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ditor-works-icc-2009-a-55973.html#post1453128

Thanks man, will have a look.

So I open that above file with the rankings using the editor or artmoney?

And where do I get artmoney from?

yeah, i think the editor is easier to use. ill find you somewhere to get artmoney. i think you end up with the same abilities well for batting anyway and bowling for pure bowlers and all rounders. ill post the link to artmoney as soon as i find it.

edit: oh wait, just open the file in excel and it comes up with the sheet for the rankings.

hedger_14 added 4 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Download ArtMoney

thats where you can download the freeware version, you can download the professional version for $24.95 but i dont know what else it does.

i mean click on the link and press either open with winzip or winrar or save it into your downloads then extract it and in the new folder it will open with excel.

Yeah the ICC 2009 AUS Rankings.xlsx file doesn't load up in Excel.

since hes only 18 i guess he will. well ill see some other people. well the only Australian's with better batting ability are
Phil Hughes (2068)
Ricky Ponting (1728)
Simon Katich (1618)
Chris Rogers (1609)
Phil Jaques (1526)
Michael Hussey (1511)
Michael Clarke (1484)
David Hussey (1464)

then a few who aren't as good as this guy
Ben Rohrer (1426)
Brad Hodge (1380)
Marcus North (1379)
Shane Watson (1374)
Shaun Marsh (1128)
Callum Ferguson (1122)

Tip:
Do not use David Warner as his rating is only 854

Ben Rohrer! Whatta star!

The file doesn't work because its an Excel 2007 file. And I did a version with NZ data.

And Hughes is by far and away the highest rating.

Users who are viewing this thread