Player Discussion

Hmmm, in the first season of my game I just versed Warwickshire in a T20, and Chris Woakes was batting at five for them as a bowler.
If his batting is that good he should be an AR, or lower his batting a bit.

I think he should be an all-rounder really. He's hit two FC centuries and bats around 8 I think

Cameron White is too good at bowling. In the World T20, in order he took. (I skipped all these matches)

0-29, 0-36, 1-21, 5-3 :eek:

Then in this ODI series with England. In the matches he has bowled, he has taken.

3-46 (10), 0-9 (1), 0-33 (8), 4-21 (6.4)

hedger_14 added 4 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

And oh look, he's taken 3/34 off 10 over's, taking the wickets of Cook (67), Bell (43) and Bopara (22)

Double hattrick for Nathan Hauritz. :banana2

hattrick.jpg

lol. it's not. the reason that he took them wickets, well there were a few.

1) It is against Pakistan who are ████
2) 2 of the wickets were Afridi and Aamer
3) It's a T20 meaning they slog
4) They're chasing 212 meaning they slog

hedger_14 added 14 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Di Venuto is in fine form this season. 2 centuries in 3 OD matches and 5 fifties in 3 FC matches.

di_Venuto.jpg

Di Venuto played awesomely for me as well. Was averaging a century a match, and scored two t20 centuries before he got injured :(

And another century to make it 3 OD centuries in 4 matches. He plays well in all matches except university matches lol. Just pulled off a great victory chasing down 262 in the CT. Bowled ████ as they made 261/7 from their 50 over's. Di Venuto pretty much single handedly won me the game with a 73 ball 102. Smith (46* off 43) and Mustard (45* off 37) got me over the line when things looked in doubt as they put on an 83 run partnership.

I could have signed Di Venuto at the end of last season but as a 37 y/o i decided against it :doh. Looks like i was wrong not too as my very poor Worcestershire team struggles on :facepalm

Bad decision. He's bloody excellent. 1459 runs @ 52.11 in 16 FC matches and 811 runs @ 90.11 in 11 OD matches.

Wow, those are great ave's !! Was a very bad decision it seems, went for youth instead :sarcasm

Last edited:
Vuran Chopra on ICC06. I love you.

Not the best player but if trained well capable of getting an England contact. <3

This guy keeps getting better. In 2nd season now & has started playing ODI's for South Africa

Last few matches
CalvinFlowersForm.jpg

Career Stats
CalvinFlowersStats.jpg

Current Season
CalvinFlowersThisSeasonStats.jpg

Think ive found a new talent in Calvin Flowers (OffSpinner from South Africa) Not a bad buy for $24500

Has taken 20 wickets in last 2 & 34 wickets in last 4 First Class Matches for Durham
CalvinFlowersBowlingForm.jpg

Last match against Kent he got a 12fer & 8-50 in the 2nd innings
CalvinFlowers8-50.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread