Player Editing Tutorial

lucas

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Scout + Transfers?

Hey all,

I've been trying to find details on Scout as i don't understand a) what it does and b) how to use it?! v.confusing

Also, i've been reading through and trying to figure out transfers with the editor, so i think you have to load up a player in the editor when you are at the transfers window but, how do you access any player? normally when i edit a player i have to go to their profile then load them up so i don't know how to load any player into the editor

Cheers, Lucas

Fe98

County Cricketer
Here's the source code, so anyone can get it anytime. Just remember it's very unoptimised, etc. Anyway have fun...

Try not to hate me too much if it messes up your compy (it's not supposed to do that, btw).

Attachments

• Projects.rar
    336.8 KB · Views: 200

jzero

School Cricketer
Cant find player names

ive opeebnd up dataT.db on ICC 09 in the data folder and i cant seem to find any players names on hex editor
its all wierd and jumbled up

nofeet

Club Captain
Here's the source code, so anyone can get it anytime. Just remember it's very unoptimised, etc. Anyway have fun...

Try not to hate me too much if it messes up your compy (it's not supposed to do that, btw).

It doesn't make sense how to do it.

Shri

Club Cricketer
What are the things that I should learn to be good at hex editing and memory editing?

cnsriram

School Cricketer

the files are not open unhandled excepton has occrred in your application

Hitterman

International Coach
Everything is perfect.

The thing is, the editor is programmed in Visual Studio.net C#. I have done the same thing in my player editor but I developed in VB because it was a bit easier in that. I have found addresses of most of the things and I am adding it one by one in my player editor.

The thing is I am currently busy with Cricket Champions so not able to give much time to this editor.

Users who are viewing this thread