Player Editing Tutorial

i change players contracts from playing for one team to another however when i change them under their name they are regestered for me however i cannot select them and they still play for their original counties against me??..

anyone cracked this?

i believe the changes only come into effect at the start of a season. if you change a players nationality (say from Australian to English) but that player is in the Australian squad, he will still continue to be in the aussie squad until next season.

If you are able to crack the game, ICC 2008 i mean, would an easy to use editor be able to be built?

I hope so. no way I'm doing all this to edit the smallest detail each time

LOL, its great that you guys are doing this! Seriously, i wouldn't even attempt it. I'll stick to making the kits :) And we'll try to sort out the PUB files why you guys scratch your head about finally cracking ICC, and getting us and editor!

Guys you really are doing a top community act, and once its done, i'll rep you and vCash you guys :D Thats how fantastic i think you guys are!

If you are able to crack the game, ICC 2008 i mean, would an easy to use editor be able to be built?

you would need a de-crypted database for that. it took several years for the database in ICC 2002 to be de-crypted, and for ICC 05 i think or maybe 06 the developer changed the encryption key.

for editing with ArtMoney you simply need to know the code for a players birthday. until now no one (had at least publicly) knowledged being able to know how to convert a birthday into the code.

that is until now. the following excel file will enable people to suss out the birthday code. it is a bit haphazard, i'm sure someone will find a way of making my data easier to find.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• birth dates for cricket captain.xls
    85.5 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Would a general "editor," or some kind of software, be made to make idiots like me be able to do something with the DB?

I think you forgot to add the attachment buddy.

fixed :cool:

Anarchy666 added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Would a general "editor," or some kind of software, be made to make idiots like me be able to do something with the DB?

the DB needs to be de-crypted. the first step is to know the decrpytion key. trying to suss out the decryption key is a million times harder than looking for a needle in a haystack.

i'm sure theres people trying to suss it out right now, but it'll take time.

I think you forgot to add the attachment buddy. Does this mean you can edit a regen?

i find regens don't appear at first. regens just new to my game somehow don't appear in ArtMoney. but regens that have played a few years somehow do. not really sure why.

I was always able to edit regens - never had the problem of them not showing up for a while.

I would've thought it possible to make an editor in the near future actually, although just an editor that works live so to speak, not a save game or pre game editor. just one that's capable of directing itself to the key values and editing it in whichever way you desire. no promises, but I think that would be possible.

the tutorial I make when I've worked all of this out is going to be absolutely huge.

cor, they don't half try to make it hard do they?

I've cracked bowling styles now. nice and complicated that one

Cottager added 10 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

I think I must've cracked bowling ability too. unless flintoff's going through ridiculous form on icc2006. which he never has before

Cottager added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

no definitely have, flintoff's never taken 81 test wickets at 13.85 before. will keep investigating, but this looks good

i thought i had a breakthru with row 2, columns 2 & 6. and despite his first two OD scores being in the 90's Billy Godleman still played like cack. could be the abilities, maybe not, or maybe the developer inserted a special code that makes certain players play like rubbish no matter what.

bowling ability is row 81, column 6,7 and 8. I know that 0,64,1 makes pretty much the perfect bowler, but I can't quite sort it out properly. I'll get there I think. oh, and if you fancy a play around:

BOWLING STYLES – row 81 – column 11, 12 and 13

0,0,0 = SLA
0,0,1 = LM
0,0,2 = LMF
0,0,4 = OS
0,0,5 = RM
0,0,6 = RFM
0, 128, 0 = LS
0, 128, 1 = LFM
0, 128, 2 = LF
0, 128, 4 = LS
0, 128, 5 = RFM
0, 128, 6 = RF

OH seriously guys this is so cool. Why dont you make a team (Cottager and Anarchy) this will boost up the work. I will donate you my 50k Vcash if some sort of editor comes out from you guys :D

Hey cottager can you make regen for me?(I mean edit the regen in your game)
RHB ,RF (allrounder) with good bowling skill.

Thanks in advance bro.

erm....yeah I probably could. what country and team do you want them to play for? and name?

Users who are viewing this thread