Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

it works fine. but have a question though. i fixed the names and faces with this edior. but the attributes of batsmen and bowlers in the license and unlicensed mode is differnet. for esample pollock has a good bowling rating in wc an ct mode but in other modes he is just as good as graeme smith. can u tell me how to fix it? i could not find any options in the editor to select individual modes. please help.

When I run the editor I get the error message "Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not currently reigstered: a file missing or invalid"

All files extracted to the same folder and everything, just a bit clueless as to what to do?

editor is amazing dude! I just changed malinga's action to slingy. I was shocked when it wasn't....thats the whole point of facing a bowler like him...lol! its like chucking a ball in ur face. :D

witchking said:
editor is amazing dude! I just changed malinga's action to slingy. I was shocked when it wasn't....thats the whole point of facing a bowler like him...lol! its like chucking a ball in ur face. :D

Yes the editor has great features, and to be out so quickly as well is superb. And I'm so happy Murili has the bent arm option enabled by default lol

hmm thanks for da soft dude..
did all da modification...
workds gr8
now need sumthign for the Ai of the game

Kev said:
You'll never do it with that comment alone, but with one of these you might ;)

14cammagicwanduq8.jpg

What a pity, the actual product doesn't tinkle... Sorry for the off-topicness, I clearly have nothing to add to this discussion
And didn't see last page, bit of a late reaction now as well...
Turns out to be the worst post of the week for me.... :(

RoboRocks said:
Whats bowl's for becuase all players have yes for bowls.
Some players don't are down as "No" like Paul Nixon. It might not be used in the game and might be from the old game - I'm not really sure what the stat does but I thought it might be whether or not the person bowls. Hence the question mark in brackets after it.

If anybody figures out what Kit 1, Kit 2 etc. do then please let me know. They should be for the following things:

Batting pads, batting gloves, Wk pads, WK gloves.

So, yeah, if anyone fancies testing them and reporting back, please do.

Yeah well like I said I'm not really sure what the stat is. If you can figure it out please let me know and I'll change it.

Users who are viewing this thread