Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi all

I know a lot of the file formats are the same, however i havent seen conformation of whether the BLIC2005 player editor will work in BLIC2007. Will this be the case? If not, will an editor be in development shortly?

Cheers guys :)

2005 editor definitely won't work.
I haven't seen the new file but Tom thinks that the player ratings are hard coded.

Which will be a pain because it doesn't look as if you can edit the fictional player names!!!

You can make customs squads.

Steve S.

SteveS3667 said:
Which will be a pain because it doesn't look as if you can edit the fictional player names!!!

You can make customs squads.

Steve S.

You can edit some things for PC; player names among them.
What we can't do until we have the game is experiment with the bytes.

Damn, well, Tom if you are out there, let us know what you think of the file (assuming you are Lazy Chestnut)

Can't see myself getting this game if I can't edit player attributes.. Things like Shane Watson being a horrific batsman, and the appalingness of tailenders just wont cut it for me..

Langeveldt said:
Damn, well, Tom if you are out there, let us know what you think of the file (assuming you are Lazy Chestnut)

Can't see myself getting this game if I can't edit player attributes.. Things like Shane Watson being a horrific batsman, and the appalingness of tailenders just wont cut it for me..
If we can't edit the player attributes directly, then it remains a possibility that we can copy other players but change faces, bats etc.

So for example, find someone who plays like Shane Watson, and copy him over Shane Watson, and change the name, face, bat, etc. Just a thought.

Can you change players across teams? For example, the likelihood of finding another Australian Shane Watson is slim, but you could insert someone like Andrew Hall for example from SA..

Can you change player names in game?

Ahh.. So I assume this "editor" is in devlopment? :p

Luckily for me Colin is not a complete dunce like me, and doesn't forget to put useful things in his programs, like the data.

Im still a complete dunce, is it possible to change names with an editor of some sort then if you cant do it in the game??

Also wondering if you can change the controller assignments when you load a friendly match like you could in BLIC 2005.. Thanks for yer help :)

Nah, I meant changing player names to whatever you want, not just the real ones :p

Users who are viewing this thread