Players You Dislike XI + Players You Like XI

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
My Dislike XI

Jason Gallian- Just an absolute tool of a man. He may play for Essex, but I dislike him. Mainly for incidents involving KP, where Gallian, who was the Notts captain at the time threw all of KP's gear off the Trent Bridge balcony because he didn't like KP. What a twat.
Dinesh Karthik- He's rubbish.
Ricky Ponting- He's Australian, he's the Australian captain, he's a twat, he moaned at England for using a sub fielder when Simon Jones was injured, then the sub ran him out, despite the fact that Brad Hodge was on the field a few times, and actually held a couple of catches in the series. Good batsman, but abit of a knob.
Yuvraj Singh- UV KING OF SIXERS, KING OF TEH TWENTY20. Entertaining batsman to watch, but what a twat.
Andrew Symonds- A tool of the highest order. Chooses fishing over cricket, calls McCullum a piece of sh**, and he's Australian.
Shane Watson- Prat, and Australian. A crap, even more regularly injured version of Flintoff. Nuff said.
Chris Read- Over-rated as a keeper, no personality, awful batsman, quiet behind the stumps, don't like him much.
Harbhajan Singh- Hayden summed him up pretty well. Obnoxious Weed. Perfectly put Mr Hayden, saved him from being placed in my XI :p
Daren Powell- Rubbish, bowls pies, hate his action and his jerky run-up. Just a muppet.
Shoaib Akhtar- Drug taking, idiotic, up himself moron. May be able to bowl fast, but he's the highest ranked twat on this list.
Mohammed Asif - A moron of the highest order. Takes drugs, claims he didn't know what he was taking. Takes drugs again, claims innocence once more, then gets caught smuggling drugs into another country. The man's a tool........and he knew how to get KP out. Twat.

My Like XI:

Andrew Strauss- May be abit of a lame, defensive captain, but he's got spirit and he can bat. To come back from his woeful period of poor form and become captain and start making a whole heap of runs is impressive. What a guy, his autobiography's decent as well.
Chris Gayle- Hate watching him bat against England, as you just feel he's going to smack us about, but against everyone else he's brilliant to watch. Just such a laid back, cool guy. Had to be picked.
Sachin Tendulkar- The greatest batsman of his generation. The best Indian batsman of all-time. Superb to watch, and incredible consistency over his career. Best ODi batsman of all-time as well. What a player.
Kevin Pietersen. It's Pietersen. 'Nuff said.
Ravi Bopara- Essex lad, going to be a star of the game. Has an OD Double Ton to his name, and a Test hundred, he is going to be one of the best England players of his generation.
Brendon McCullum- What a guy. The coolest man in cricket. Awesome tattoo's, superbly agile behind the stumps and a superb batsman to watch. McCullum on form is unmatched in World Cricket.
Andrew Flintoff- The big fella, has the passion to get the crowd going, is a fantastic bowler and one of England's talismen. What a guy.
Shane Warne- He may be Australian, but he's mates with KP, and is one heck of a bowler. Warne is a legend.
Zaheer Khan- A surprising entry, as he's the 2nd Indian on the list, but I like the guy. I like his arrogance, and he's a very good bowler. Has great control of conventional and reverse swing, plus decent pace.
Dale Steyn- The most exciting bowler of the modern era. Brilliant to watch and a great bowler with a fantastic record.
James Anderson- The hair, the bowling, the hair, the fit missus, just a legend.

Your turn =D

Last edited:
Like XI
Phillip Hughes (wk)
Matthew Hayden (c)
Michael Slater
Jacques Kallis
Kevin Pietersen
AB de Villiers
Younis Khan
Dwayne Bravo
Peter Siddle
Dale Steyn
Mohammad Asif

Dislike XI
Virender Sehwag (c)
Jehan Mubarak
Yuvraj Singh
Inzamam-ul-Haq
Callum Ferguson
Mark Boucher (wk)
Zaheer Khan
Daren Powell
Amit Mishra
Andrew Hilditch
Tim Nielson

Dislike Team:

1.Cook(He is just so boring)
2.How(Had enough chances)
3.Ponting
4.Clarke(Biggest fairy going around)
5.Symonds
6.Franklin(Can't bat to save his live)
7.Haddin(Cheat, looks like someone you would like to punch in the face)
8.Harris
9.Broad(Looks like a chick, and bowls like one too:p)
10.Clark
11.Panesar(Over Appealing)

My Like Team

1.Martin Guptill(His Pull Shot)
2.Chris Gayle
3.Ross Taylor
4.Sachin Tendulkar
5.Jesse Ryder
6.Brendon McCullum
7.Albie Morkel
8.Jerome Taylor
9.Dale Steyn
10.Shane Bond
11.Anjantha Mendis

Dislike XI
1) M.Hayden
2)S.Chanderpaul
3)R.Ponting
4)M.Kaif
5)R.Sharma
6)D.Karthick
7)A.Symonds
8)M.Patel
9)A.Nehra
10)L.Mallinga
11)R.Powar

LIke XI
A.Gilchrist
S.tendulkar
M.Dhoni
A.Flintoff
K.Pietersen
B.Mcculum
D.Warner
N.Bracken
B.Lee
H.Singh
I.Sharma

^^^ you dislike Chanderpaul why? :noway

bare with me there might be a good number of WI players in my likes XI.

Likes XI:

Gayle
G.Greenidge
Viv
Kallis
Lara
Chanderpaul
Sangakkara +
Imran Khan *
Malcolm Marshall
Andy Roberts
Courtney Walsh

Not happy with that, lots of guys not there. Bravo, Clive Lloyd, Jerome Taylor, Fidel, Bond, Dravid.

Dislike XI:
Not that big of a hater of cricketers, only a few of these WI players of today stinking up the team and taking spots away from the youngsters.

Like XI:

1) Virender Sehwag
2) Chris Gayle
3) Sachin Tendulkar
4) Kumar Sangakarra
5) Younus Khan
6) UV! KING OF SIXERS! KING OF T20!
7) MS Dhoni
8) Brett Lee
9) Shaun Pollock
10) Zaheer Khan
11) Muttiah Muralitharan

Dislike XI:

1) Matthew Hayden
2) Andrew Strauss
3) Ricky Ponting
4) Ian Bell
5) Andrew Symonds
6) Owais Shah
7) Shahid Afridi
8) Peter Siddle
9) Mohammed Asif
10) Andre Nel
11) Monty Panesar

CBA with reasons

:thumbs

Dislike XI

1. David Warner
2. Salman Butt
3. Ian Chappell
4. Greg Chappell
5. Michael Clarke
6. Shahid Afridi
7. Andrew Symonds
8. Lasith Malinga
9. Md Asif
10. Steve Harmison
11. Monty Panesar

12th Man: Philip Hughes
13th Man: Trevor Chappell

Like XI

1. Donald Bradman
2. Sunil Gavaskar (For tests/ODI's) / Virender Sehwag (T-20)
3. Rahul Dravid
4. Sachin Tendulkar
5. Sourav Ganguly
6. Imran Khan
7. Andrew Flintoff
8. Stuart Broad
9. Brett Lee
10. Muttiah Muralidharan
11. James Anderson

12th Man: Maurice Tate
13th Man: Sir Vivian Richards

I know. He hasn't really done anything in World Cricket to annoy anyone.

Closely followed by Ishant Sharma :cool:

Jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread