Players You Dislike XI + Players You Like XI

Dislike X1

1.I.Bell (failed again and again)
2.D.Karthik (he showed his superb talent behind the stumps in Sri and now today vs Nz he dropped a sitter again)
3.Inzimam (We mostly lost just becasue of this guy)
4.Younis Khan (same as inzi)
5.Mark Boucher (Extremely inconsistant)
6.Shahid afridi (Over-rated)
7.B.Haddin (A cheat what else)
8.A.Symonds (no need to say anything about this guy)
9.S.broad (way to Over-Rated)
10.M.Asif (Drug Lord)
11.Daren Powel (the windies Legend lol)

Like X1

1.V.sehwag
2.C.Gayle
3.S.tendulkar
4.R.Dravid
5.M.Yousaf
6.Dhoni
7.McCullum
8.Mitchell Jhonson
9.Lee
10.Bond
11.Steyn

Like XI: in no particular order..

Chris Gayle
Stephen Fleming
Graeme Smith
Sachin Tendulkar
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Andrew Strauss
Sangakkara
Umar Gul
Shoaib Akhtar
Dale Steyn

Don't dislike many players...some that I can think of on the top of my head are: Kamran Akmal, Sehwag, Gambhir, Asif, Ponting at times..

Last edited:
I'm hating some of YOU guys in here...

Dislike XI

Matthew Hayden
Salman Butt
Ricky Ponting
Rohit Sharma
Yuvraj Singh
Andrew Symonds
Michael Clarke
Brad Haddin
Mohommad Asif
Andre Nel (retired now but whatever)
Ashish Nehra

and all the other quota players in Indian cricket.

Hayden
Ponting
D.Hussey
Sarwan
Chanderpaul
Steyn
Smith
Tendulkar
Dhoni
Vettori
Sangakarra

Dislike

Strauss (bore)
Cook (bore)
Collingwood (ugh his nudges are ugly and annoying)
Broad (Overrated with a capital O)
Shah (pmsl at his stance)
Nel (moronic behaviour)
Sreesanth (as above)
FLINTOFF (typical patriotic pom - ANNOYING.)
Asif
Akhtar
McIntosh (beats me how he got into test cricket)

Last edited:
Dislike
Richardson
Slater
Bell
Katich
Yuvraj
Afridi
Akmal (WK)
Harbhajan
Zaheer
Sreesanth
Langeveldt

Cook
Trescothick
Sarwan
Lara
Thorpe
Stewart (WK)
Flintoff
Broad
Jones
Brandes
Kaneria

Saeed Anwar
Sanath Jayasuriya
Sachin Tendulkar
Rahul Dravid
Chanderpaul
Hashim Amla
Adam Gilchrist
Abdul Razzaq
Wasim Akram
Glen McGrath
Dale Steyn

Dislike

Matthew Hayden
Gautam Gambhir
MS Dhoni
VVS Laxman
Kevin Pieterson
Andrew Flintoff
Andrew Symonds
Shoaib Akthar
Mohammad Asif
Andre Nel
Sreesanth

i dislike vickyrox team, he took all the keepers away, also forgot Boucher

sanath - what a genius, changed everything about ODIs, people often say, oh he re-invented starting an innings. he didn't, he did much more. he changed how fields are set, the thinking of attacking batsmen, ODI bowling techniques and ushered in unorthodox batting. even someone as alien to jaya as chanderpaul owes him something. I also like how he looks like a meek friendly guy until he's facing and he starts snarling.
graeme smith - granite chin, everytime your dad says "they don't make them like they used to." show him graeme smith. has pretty dodgey technique and still scores tons out of sheer will power.
jesse ryder - this is not a big jump on the bandwagon thing, I've liked him since that ODI series with england before he smashed his hand up. that gutted me because I wanted to see him get his test call-up then. but also made me like him more cause he's just a nutter. got to love a big fat guy batting too, he's just cool. and bats well.
jayawardene - just like him. think he's a good player, possibly under-rated as he's as good as sangakkara but always seem less favoured. best player of spin in the world, I think.
tendulkar - everyone likes tendulkar. it took be a while to warm to him when I got into cricket but yeah. he's good.
chanderpaul - everyone likes chanders as well. fun to watch his weird batting style. one of the most entertaining ODI batsmen, doesn't hit rubbish looking streaky 4s and messy slogs. actually plays very graceful shots.
prior(wk)dunno who my favourite wicket keeper is actually, they always seem to annoy me. but Prior is alright because I feel bad for him when england drop him unfairly, and i think he's a good batsman.
vettori - because he's a big geek but he just seems together. wish he'd back himself a bit more though.
edwards - the only bowler these days even trying to bowl menacingly fast. pity he's not taller. actually i like malinga for this reason as well.
Vaas - totally under-rated. master swinger. one of the best all-rounders of the modern era and yet not even spoken about in the same vein.
sharma - because he looks so strange. I hope his body holds up as he's one of the most entertaining bowlers around. really dangerous and not a quitter.

Dislike

cook - he just has a horrible smile.
jaffer - idiocy personified and kept sehwag out the team which is enough reason to hate him. who wants to watch jaffer over sehwag?!?!?!??!?!?!
ashraful - because bangla have talent and this man is supposed to be leading them, making them play sensible test cricket and instead plays like a total idiot every time, throwing his wicket away. they should throw him out the team. wish they could swap him for kapoli back.
ponting - because he's the anti-tendulkar and everyone hates him, everything he does is annoying.
symonds - nearly every decent score he's made has followed an out-rageous let off. england, india then the west indies. nasty piece of work.
bell - most gutless cricketer ever. perpetual look of a frightened rabbit.
ambrose - absolutely despise this little troll
afridi swaggers in like he owns the place, then leaves out first ball. pretty average cricketer who's mentality actually makes him twice as bad as h should be.
tait looks really snotty, I was glad he failed massively
ian o'brien blog was funny last year. now it's banal and boring and he sounds full of it.
akthar represents everything wrong with pakistan cricket these days (and the pakistan team of 80s and the 90s contained a slew of my favourite ever players. Imran Khan probably being my all time favourite player ever) the hypocrisy of the goody, goody religion thing and then acting like a total snake. fat. arrogant. waste of talent.

How anyone hates Zaheer is beyond me. His swing is absolute sex, and he's a nice guy too.
Because his a tool. Fair enough if he actually acchieved something in cricket but I don't respect bowlers that sledge batsman that are way better them.

Even in International cricketers thinks his a tool. Kevin Pietersen made Zaheer look like an absolute muppet when he threw a jellybean at him and the way that Zaheer reacted was laughable.

Dislike XI

1. Salman Butt
2. Simon Katich(c)
3. Ricky Ponting
4. Greg Chappell
5. Rohit Sharma
6. Mohammad Azharuudin
7. Andrew Symonds
8. Shoaib Akthar
9. Md Asif
10. Alec stewart{Wicki)
11. Brad Williams

12th Man: Mathew Hayden
13th Man: Ajantha Mendis

Like XI

1. Viru
2. Graeme Smith
3. Sachin Tendulkar
4. Rahul Dravid
5. M.Hussey
6. M.S.D(c)(wicki)
7. S.Badrinath
8. Ishant Sharma
9. Murali
10. Zaheer Khan
11. Nathan Bracken

12th Man: Jayasuriya
13th Man: Daniel Vettori
14th Man:Yusuf Pathan

Like XI
Phillip Hughes (wk)
Matthew Hayden (c)
Michael Slater
Jacques Kallis
Kevin Pietersen
AB de Villiers
Younis Khan
Dwayne Bravo
Peter Siddle
Dale Steyn
Mohammad Asif

Dislike XI
Virender Sehwag (c)
Jehan Mubarak
Yuvraj Singh
Inzamam-ul-Haq
Callum Ferguson
Mark Boucher (wk)
Zaheer Khan
Daren Powell
Amit Mishra
Andrew Hilditch
Tim Nielson

How come you dislike Viru

Dislikes XI

1. Mathew Hayden
  2. Ricky Ponting (or Pointing :rolleyes:)
  3. Inzamam ul Haq
  4. Mohammmad Asif
  5. Brad Haddin
  6. R Sharma
  7. Ashish Nehra
  8. A Symonds

That's it but seriously all this much is my dislikes :)

Likes XI

1. V Sehwag
  2. Sachin Tendulkar
  3. Rahul Dravid
  4. Graeme Smith
  5. Jacques Kallis
  6. MSD
  7. Ishant Sharma
  8. S Pollock
  9. Daniel Vettori
  10. Kevin Pietersen
  11. A Flintoff

Nothing is in order of batting, so please ignore it :D

Dislike XI

1. M.Hayden : Full credits to Ben! I enjoyed his play very much but in one weeks time, Ben made me to hate Haydos!
  2. Akash Chopra : The most boring cricketer I have seen.
  3. Ponting : Cricket without a Character, He is a best example of this eventhough his previous character, Waugh was a gem!
  4. Flintoff : I generally eat people who drinks more.
  5. T.Dilshan : Sometimes this chap over acts his role.
  6. A.Symmonds : When he has hatred among his own fellow members, no reason to explain why.
  7. Moin Khan : Bloke who appeals confidently for one pitched catches.

<---- Bowwwwwwwllllleeeeerrrrrsssss ---->

8. RP Singh : fit for nothing
  9. Munaf Patel : Lazy and sluggish
  10. A.Nehra : Must be an inspiring model for RP Singh.
  11. L.Balaji : Too much hype exists on this guy for nothing!

Like XI

1. Sachin Tendulkar
  2. Adam Gilchrist/ N. Astle
  3. Brian Lara
  4. Steve Waugh
  5. J. Kallis
  6. M. Bevan
  7. Andy Flower
  8. Wasim Akram
  9. C. Ambrose
  10. Muralitharan
  11. Courtney Walsh