Players You Dislike XI + Players You Like XI

He was born that way though, Dare. To be fair to him, he's tried his hardest to conceal the fact that he's the Man of Steel with some hugely mediocre batting performances.

Oh, how could I forget Bellers, The Big Bell, Belly McBellend, The Bellster, Shermy McBellstar, Ian The Great. With him included, my Like T20 XI is now:

Gayle
Warner
Bell
Warner
Warner
Napier
Warner
Napier
Jimmy
Geeves
Wooster

Heck of a team that.

The people who dislike Flintoff... why? You'd struggle to find a more down to earth bloke. If it's about the drinking, everyone gets pissed. It's just that he is a cricketer and his drinking in blown up in the press.

I love Flintoff so much because of the drinking. He's a hero to the regular folk. Especially in an age when most of our sportsmen are alienated from us.

Because his a tool. Fair enough if he actually acchieved something in cricket but I don't respect bowlers that sledge batsman that are way better them.

Even in International cricketers thinks his a tool. Kevin Pietersen made Zaheer look like an absolute muppet when he threw a jellybean at him and the way that Zaheer reacted was laughable.

And even more laughable was the way Zaheer destroyed England after that:rolleyes: England paid badly twice for the actions of two of their cricketers (they paid when Pietersen jelly beaned Zaheer, they paid when Flintoff irritated Yuvraj before that 'sixes mayhem')

So Zaheer shouldnt sledge Mr Bully (Hayden) because he is not a better batsman than the Bully? Thats laughable of the highest order!

After reading your posts, Anyone in the world > Hayden

Dislike XI

MATTHEW HAYDEN (has hurt India a lot, but majority of my hate stems because he has aussie_ben as his fan)
Shahid Afridi (pitch tampering, bad mouthing gambhir)
Ricky Ponting (hate him to the core next to Hayden; mostly after Ind-Aus 2007-08)
Inzamam Ul Haq (slower than snail, with such fitness its a shock how he survived that long)
Andrew Symonds (irritates batsmen when they bat well; calls Harbhajan wrongly a racist)
Greg Chappell (idiot of the highest order! Destroyed India badly with his coaching tactics! Underarm ball most disgusting thing)
Deep Dasgupta (Dont know why; he just irritated me when he played for India! Luckily didnt last long)
Merv Hughes (idiot, spoke nonsense to batsmen when he played)
Munaf Patel (Worst fitness ever possibly for an Indian; moves around like a grandfather)
Muralitharan (I never ever will like his action; chucker)
Andre Nel (another idiot, his reaction to Sreesanth's bat swing was CLASSIC!)

Like XI

Virender Sehwag (Can bat in all formats and be brilliant!)
Sanath Jayasuriya (Hate him when he bats against India, but loved him in some innings that he played against others)
Rahul Dravid (one of the best ever one down batsmen, amazing concentration, like a buddha in personality/behavior)
SACHIN TENDULKAR (Best ever batsman, of my generations, of all generations possibly, to me HE IS GOD)
Md Azharrudin (most stylish batsman, that wrist flicks were sexy, wasted career becoz of match fixing but delight to watch)
Steve Waugh (a true genius, loved him even when he played against India which is rare)
MS Dhoni (He is already for me, the best captain for India! Mr Cool, has an amazing influence on the team)
Shane Warne (world's best spinner, nothing else needs to be said)
Wasim Akram (my idol since I am a left arm fast bowler too in street cricket; very inspiring for youngsters with his personality)
Harbhajan Singh (Fiery character! Love the way he gives back to idiot guys. When in flow, he's unstoppable)
Glenn McGrath (One of the world's best fast bowlers. Speed is important, length is important)

Last edited:
Like XI

Marcus Trescothick - what an absolute gun of an opener. I even moddled my stance after him for a short while, just love the way he bats.
Guatam Gambhir - Aggressive, young, and doesn't take crap for anyone. His form over the last few years is just brilliant.
Rahul Dravid - The perfect batsman. Nothing wrong with his technique, and he just grinds the opposition down. When he attacks, he's absolutely majestic.
Sachin Tendulkar - God, the greatest batsman since bradman. He can attack, defend, accumulate or go over the rope. What a player.
VVS Laxman - The Most elegant batsman ever. Pounds the Aussies every time, which is always awesome :D. Has the most beautiful shots in the game.
Sourav Ganguly - In for just his leadership. What a player and what a captain, my first role model tbh.
DINESH KARTHIK (WK) - An awesome gloveman, an extremely talented batsman, and a great fielder when asked to do so. He's just so brilliant at everything, awesome. :D
Anil Kumble - The Marathon Man. Will bowl 40 overs on the trot for you, always your go to man. Not as talented as Warne or Mulari, but has made his mark on test cricket with 600 wickets.
Brett Lee - One of the few Non Indians in here. Fast, furious, a fantastic bowler and a great gentleman too. Great guy.
Zaheer Khan - The Sexy Swinger. What.A.Bowler.
Jerome Taylor - Fast, aggressive, and has the ability to pick up mass wickets. Really is a fantastic bowler to watch.

Can you say Indians, lol.

Cricketman added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Non Indians I absolutely Lurve:

KING SANGA
Lasith
Mahela
Chanders
ALBIE!

Dislike Team:

1.Cook(He is just so boring)
2.How(Had enough chances)
3.Ponting
4.Clarke(Biggest fairy going around)
5.Symonds
6.Franklin(Can't bat to save his live)
7.Haddin(Cheat, looks like someone you would like to punch in the face)
8.Harris
9.Broad(Looks like a chick, and bowls like one too:p)
10.Clark
11.Panesar(Over Appealing)

My Like Team

1.Martin Guptill(His Pull Shot)
2.Chris Gayle
3.Ross Taylor
4.Sachin Tendulkar
5.Jesse Ryder
6.Brendon McCullum
7.Albie Morkel
8.Jerome Taylor
9.Dale Steyn
10.Shane Bond
11.Anjantha Mendis
I thought you would've liked Jamie How considering your username is "Howsie" and you follow New Zealand.

I'm only going to make a dislike XI since a Like XI is far too difficult.

Warner (Was over-hyped and has very limited shots)
Sangakkara (I don't know why, something about him just annoys me)
Ashraful (Bad to watch, in tests he plays some really silly shots)
Collingwood (I find him a boring player and a bit of a jerk)
Haddin (Cheat)
Flintoff (Don't dislike him too much, just think he's a bit over-hyped)
Broad (Girl)
Harbajan (Calls people monkeys)
Panesar (Stupid appeals and celebrations, boring once paced bowling)
Zaheer Khan (Don't dislike him too much, I think he's a great bowler, but sometimes gets carried away and over-appeals)
Asif (Drug cheat and I think he's a bit of a dick)

So, out of curiosity, does any non-english supporter actually like Broad and any indians like Roy?

Haha, good one Arslaan. That made me Lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread