Playstation 3 Discussion

What is the most important aspect of Playstation 3?

• Total voters
I think I will buy PS3. Computers have made me potless at the moment!!

SkateBoarder said:
I think I will buy PS3. Computers have made me potless at the moment!!
Lol, You drug addict:D

kmk1284 said:
the revolution controller is like an ipod that has the size of a nokia 9500 communicator
I saw it on "Attack Of The Show" looks awesome, its like nunchucks!

jarl said:
or the nokia's for mobile phones, sonny just makes u think playsttion is better, has anyone seen the nintendo revolution controller?
Sony doesn't make me think the PS2 is better.I subscirbe to that theory of my own free will. :mad:

Vote >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POLL

Blu-Ray - Can hold 25GB on a single layer and 50GB on the dual-layer discs

Bluetooth Wireless - Transmit data wirelessly at rates up to 3.0Mbps

Graphics Capability - The Reality Synthesizer GPU has the power to create the realistic environments

Online Play - Play with a Human Player online

Multimedia Features - Video Chat, Internet Access, Digital Photo Viewing, Digital Audio and Video......

boomerangdebunked.gif

I like that pic you got there. Well,the better graphics the more realistic it will feel,and realism is important to me.I'm not discounting the other new features,just i think they aren't as important as the graphics capability.

Big_Boss said:

Blu-Ray - Can hold 25GB on a single layer and 50GB on the dual-layer discs

Bluetooth Wireless - Transmit data wirelessly at rates up to 3.0Mbps

Graphics Capability - The Reality Synthesizer GPU has the power to create the realistic environments

Online Play - Play with a Human Player online

Multimedia Features - Video Chat, Internet Access, Digital Photo Viewing, Digital Audio and Video......

boomerangdebunked.gif

you missed something and that is awesome third party support

I'll be getting an xbox 360. I think it is as good as the PS3, if not better, and it is releasing sooner. I want to get the premium pack for about ?200, which it will come down to in 3-6 months. Sony will probably release theirs by next Christmas and by the time that comes down to a reasonable price, I'd have grey hair.

Adarsh said:
I'll be getting an xbox 360. I think it is as good as the PS3, if not better, and it is releasing sooner. I want to get the premium pack for about ?200, which it will come down to in 3-6 months. Sony will probably release theirs by next Christmas and by the time that comes down to a reasonable price, I'd have grey hair.
Its not coming down to that low and just for the record PS3 is way much better. Xbox-360 has got frame-rate issues with some games.

Sony has plans to put PS3 online!

0,1020,470728,00.jpg

Sony started shooting off a thirty-three-question survey asking exceedingly onliney things like: "On a typical day, how often do you play games online?" And wondering whether, "game lobbies should be based geographically," and shrewd reporter-types got suspicious. According to Gameshout, Sony has confirmed that it will indeed be offering an online service for the PS3. Online mutliplayer PS3 action sounds wicked. I just hope it won't delay the PS3's release, or even worse, I hope its not planning on charging for the service.

The delay will stop them from catching up to the Xbox 360 but i seriously do hope they do not "charge"!

BTW the Xbox-360 is launching in Aus and NZ in March, forgot the exact date. And you can pre-order it at EB-Games for $NZ700!!!

Yup and it's around ?300 now in game in uk with some games as well...

Users who are viewing this thread