Pokemon? Mafia - Endgame | Town (BKB1991/P Squared) wins!

I have the upper hand, killing you in Patient 9 mafia. :p Though, you did well to win the HP one. So, if Abhas survives the first night, he's the mafia.

I have exams right now, so I am probably going to go through the busy period of studying right now.
I am in, but I might be able to be as active as I want to be in this game.

I'm in.

Just with the wait until 15 players are left, I don't think that's a good idea. If we decide to go for a random lynch in the first round, I'd prefer if that person could roleclaim so we can make sure that we're not lynching a cop or something, for example.

Instead, make it that for the first couple of days and nights, you can't role claim until you are half way to a hammer vote. After those few days, you can role claim any time you want.

Maybe their should be a rule where the person you are lynching, should get a chance to defend themselves, before getting hammered.

I think I will revert it back to the 'you can roleclaim anytime throughout the game' rule. Just because I ain't revealing the roles on the death scene.

----------

And yes, thanks for the signups, 11 till now.

Actually, I might signup. I can't promise I'll be a huge help to the town but I can try my best. And I won't be able to help anyone with regards to Pokemon.

I can help people with their pokemon knowledge :D

Users who are viewing this thread