Pokemon? Mafia - Endgame | Town (BKB1991/P Squared) wins!

It probably will. He said he'll start it about a week (I think) after the WWE mafia finishes which is probably still another few days away

I'll sign up even though I never really got into pokemon. I used to play the original gameboy game but I hated the cartoon with a passion.

I'm not sure. I go away on Thursday. Whilst I have internet there, I'm not sure how much I could be on for this...

15 signups till now (not counting the Spin). Only need a few more signups.

----------

Interesting.

I'll sign up if it's starting on the 16th or later.

It'll just start around that time as Abhas said. Wrestling mafia is probably 2-4 days away from culmination, and I can procrastinate it by a day or two which won't affect the game or roles by any way.

Just 2-3 signups needed now and we'll commence this ASAP.

Nice to hear that, pretty good to see such a whooping response. :)

I'll leave it up to you Varun. If you think it's worth having me in then put me in and I'll do all I can. If you prefer not then I'll understand.

It's worth having you. If you can be active even for a little time, it WILL do a great deal.
I'm counting you in. You'll be less active throughout the whole game or just for a small period of time?

Varun, I think the Wrestling mafia will get done in a day or two. So, can we have our roles? You see I'm excited for this, being the pokemon theme. :p

Users who are viewing this thread