abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I really like the way you approach things. Not just here but also in other part of forum, cricket discussion to be more precise. Really appreciate that. :)

I am flattered :cheers

I don't hate BJP and don't call myself a hardcore congress supporter either. But I do have a soft corner towards congress just because I don't like what BJP and their ideological game. They can do whatever freakin they want and it's cool. But if opposition do it they make a huge fuss about it. They can give provocative statements and they get full support from Media. But if opposition give a single statement that is against the govt. they come out and call them anti-national, jail them and even run a campaign against them in media and social media. There are many examples but I don't want to name everything now. I know there have been instances where congress used to do the same in the past but not to the extent of what BJP is doing now (anti-national, trolling with bots, fake info etc..)

This is what make me a bit reluctant to trust whatever they say or do. They mislead people and build a huge wall of lies to defend themselves. One person that is more sensible in BJP is Subramanian Swamy. I really admire that guy. He is truely the right person to whom BJP should listen but they don't. They want to make this country 'one nation one religion', at least their ideology does, and without a second thought I can say that is why they are winning this elections back to back (assembly or general election).

Pretty much my sentiments. Congress of 2013/14 just had to go. They had been there for too long and gotten extremely complacent and comfortable with their position. The list of 'alleged' scams just grew on and on (even though there hasn't been a single arrest or indictment in any of the cases). My family vote for BJP at that time, despite being Congress supporters. BJP and Modi came with their Gujarat model and piggy backed on the anti corruption movement of Anna Hazare, but within a couple of years their real agenda has come to fore - the one nation one religion ideology as you said. And I just cannot support it because it violates the very foundations on which my country is built.

The web of lies is just nauseating, but what is even worse is how much blind faith people have in Modi-Shah. On one hand Congress is blamed for scams, and on the other hand they openly go around doing horse trading without even trying to hide it and are praised as Chanakya and Lord Krishna. Slowly and surely their web of lies is unraveling, but without an opposition to bring up these points to the fore it is all going to be ignored. RaGa seems to think he is doing a great job by talking about these points, but that is only playing into the hands of BJP and their IT cell. They need some proper leaders to counter the government and RaGa is not one of them. Until Congress gets this point, there is no hope :noway

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
One person that is more sensible in BJP is Subramanian Swamy. I really admire that guy. He is truely the right person to whom BJP should listen but they don't.

He is a very interesting man and his open criticism of the PM and Shah has often caught me by surprise. I would really like to know how he has the privilege of making those comments without any repercussions from BJP's top brass - maybe they think that people dont take him too seriously or something, There must be a good story behind this relationship

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quick update: Govt. & their social media bot army have finally realised the importance of Economy. And they have started to blame N. Sitharaman. Surely someone is being saved at cost of sacrificing someone in BJP. :lol

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Btw, who here is FOR [HASHTAG]#JusticeforSSR[/HASHTAG]. Just curious, no judging either way

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If it isn't the BJP trying to give political turn to Bihar Election in the name of [HASHTAG]#JusticeForSSR[/HASHTAG], I'm more than happy if the CBI gives justice to his departed soul.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I'm not from India, but not wanting a Hindu-oriented country doesn’t automatically mean you want a Muslim-oriented country?
And that is why both the major parties are not efficient in india.

And that's the reason I don't support politics in India[DOUBLEPOST=1599152959][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not from India, but not wanting a Hindu-oriented country doesn’t automatically mean you want a Muslim-oriented country?
Trust me that's how majority of vote bank is divided in india if you see it vaguely.

Unfortunate but true

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Would it surprising if Kangana Raunat or her family joins BJP in the near future?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Really? :lol

On a serious note, Kangana is being used for political gains by BJP. Now that GDP is -23%, Corona cases surging again - second wave, unemployment rate at peak point, China has become more aggressive, they need something to divert people right? Hence, Kangana, SSR, Narcotic cases, etc...

Now they have a lame excuse of 'due to corona virus, every country is facing recession. India is not an exception'. If you know how to manage economic challenges, then it's not a big deal. Look at how Dr. Manmohan Singh faced the recession in 2008. India was one of those developing countries that was least affected at that time. And even Barack Obama, President of US back then, seeked help from Dr. MMS in resolving the economic problems of US.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
That facepalm was for me actually :facepalm:facepalm

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
Would it surprising if Kangana Raunat or her family joins BJP in the near future?
nope.
And that is why both the major parties are not efficient in india.

And that's the reason I don't support politics in India
well still congress know how to run a government.
and not support politics is not solution ancient Greek Philosopher Plato Said:
“One of the penalties of refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.”
― Plato

Users who are viewing this thread