Post your Best scores!

I got 50 for the first time. 51/3 or something - satisfying as it was against someone who bowled nothing but yorkers. Also two shocking lbws - one pitched outside leg stump and the other was missing leg by about 2 foot.
Regarding stat tracking I'm sure I saw some overall stats somewhere in the game...

Will have to play you some time Hmarka (probably when I first log on to the comp because that's the time when there is least amount of lag). I can't stand it when someone bowls the same or plays the cut shot all the time. No fun in it at all.

37/4. Hate it how people bowl 30 straight yorkers.

at least they're easy to play. The guy I played did that and I just backed away a little and drove everything down the ground. After a while I got the timing to perfection. It is very hard to hit a six down the ground in this game. I timed a slog to perfection (on the timing bar) and it still landed just short of the boundary, one bounce four runs.

hedger_14 added 16 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

treva, you cheat. Just leave the game then. I scored like 58 or so and then kept changing my pace and learnt not to bowl too short to him otherwise he would normally cut. It was a nice game before Hauritz came on and had picked up a wicket and conceded 0 runs in 5 balls so he left.

Did you get my Visitor Message? I really didn't want to quit but I honestly had so much lag. It's my computer's fault, In the apst year it' just been on a steep decline and runs like a 50 year old horse carrying a 20 stone man, slowly! Sorry again mate, but like I say, it just became unplayable for me.

yep. After I posted that message. I had some lag in my last game as well. It took a while for the bowler to run in but since the guy I played was so ████. I bowled them out for 5 before chasing it in 5 balls with 9/1, Katich scoring the winning runs. I'll post screen shots. Hedger took 5 wickets in a row, and finished with 5/1 from 1 over. Hauritz took 2/0 from 0.2 over's and Bollinger took 3/4 from 1 over.

5_wickets_in_a_row.jpg

Bowled_them_out_for_5.jpg

Bowling_Scorecard.jpg

Had another great match just then. Playing someone who was lvl 5. He won the toss and elected to bowl first. I got off to a good start hitting 33 runs in the first 2 over's off the pace bowlers. They brought on spin and Yuvraj only conceded 7 runs in the next over. Harbhajan took the wicket of Watson next over for 23 off 11, LBW off a slow very short ball. He only conceded 7 runs in that over. Jadeja was brought on and I managed to score 14 runs off the last over but losing the wicket of Katich for 10 off 5. Warner finished with 26* off 14. I took 1/8 opening the bowling. I scored 61 btw. That left 54 from 4 meaning which meant around 13.5 an over. I gave Hauritz the ball to open from the other end and they decided to attack him, scoring 17 off the over but he took 2 wickets. 25/3 after 2 over's. 37 runs needed from 3. Just under 13 an over. Bollinger bowled an expensive over conceding 17 runs. 42/3 after 3 over's. Down to 20 from 2 now. It would be hard to get a victory from here. Steven Smith probably had won us the match only conceding 2 runs off his over. 44/3 after 4 over's. 18 runs to win off the last over. I bowled Clarke since I couldn't risk bowling Watson with his pace. It worked as he took 3/4 from the over. They also needed 13 off the last 3 balls and the next ball was a wicket which meant they needed 2 sixes but then lost one wicket and the other was a dot ball leaving them on 49, 13 runs short of my their target for victory.

Had another great match just then. Playing someone who was lvl 5. He won the toss and elected to bowl first. I got off to a good start hitting 33 runs in the first 2 over's off the pace bowlers. They brought on spin and Yuvraj only conceded 7 runs in the next over. Harbhajan took the wicket of Watson next over for 23 off 11, LBW off a slow very short ball. He only conceded 7 runs in that over. Jadeja was brought on and I managed to score 14 runs off the last over but losing the wicket of Katich for 10 off 5. Warner finished with 26* off 14. I took 1/8 opening the bowling. I scored 61 btw. That left 54 from 4 meaning which meant around 13.5 an over. I gave Hauritz the ball to open from the other end and they decided to attack him, scoring 17 off the over but he took 2 wickets. 25/3 after 2 over's. 37 runs needed from 3. Just under 13 an over. Bollinger bowled an expensive over conceding 17 runs. 42/3 after 3 over's. Down to 20 from 2 now. It would be hard to get a victory from here. Steven Smith probably had won us the match only conceding 2 runs off his over. 44/3 after 4 over's. 18 runs to win off the last over. I bowled Clarke since I couldn't risk bowling Watson with his pace. It worked as he took 3/4 from the over. They also needed 13 off the last 3 balls and the next ball was a wicket which meant they needed 2 sixes but then lost one wicket and the other was a dot ball leaving them on 49, 13 runs short of my their target for victory.

That was me :p. Should have won that.

Whoever runs the Slashers CC is good. I'm getting pumped.

Just got my Highest score.. Hedger started off by hitting me for 3-4 consecutive 4's I asked him to stop owning me.. he said Nope.

Ah well.. :noway

onwedw.png

Scored my first hundred, and then bowled 2 maidens ! One 4-wicket maiden, and one 3-wicket maiden. Insanity.

Attachments

• OverallScore.jpg
    OverallScore.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 21
  • BestScore.jpg
    BestScore.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
I think this is still my highest, I made it days ago but have been too lazy to post it here ^^

howzat591.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread