Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Turn cloud sync off while in game. Then quit. Delete your save game from pc. Turn sync back on and Relaunch the game. a cloud conflict should appear. Just download save data from cloud and you're on. :)

If you quit the Game already without turning sync off, you're screwed! ;)
Thanks. I'll remember in case I do it again. I had to quit. :( Just had to start over.

I just got Bradman 17 for PS4 a bit over a week ago, and have only made it through 3 seasons now. I was just wondering at what point of the game do you usually get called up out of the club team. I am sure it is based on performance but would like to hear from someone who has been playing this edition of the game for awhile.

I am guessing that it will be quite awhile before I am called up. I am currently a 51 overall all-rounder with an average of 11 and a high score of 38*, and bowling at a 6.01 economy with best of 3/20. But, I am getting damn sick of playing T20 and am getting excited to play some real cricket in career mode.

Cheers!

Hi

I notice that somebody opened a quick thread asking about the new Ireland ODI shirt and somebody else had created it.

I'd like the England team on my version of the game to have their new shirts but I can't see how I just download the new kit.

I don't have to download the team do I, don't want line-ups changing. Where and how do I apply new kit to the team?

Many thanks for help.

I just got Bradman 17 for PS4 a bit over a week ago, and have only made it through 3 seasons now. I was just wondering at what point of the game do you usually get called up out of the club team. I am sure it is based on performance but would like to hear from someone who has been playing this edition of the game for awhile.

I am guessing that it will be quite awhile before I am called up. I am currently a 51 overall all-rounder with an average of 11 and a high score of 38*, and bowling at a 6.01 economy with best of 3/20. But, I am getting damn sick of playing T20 and am getting excited to play some real cricket in career mode.

Cheers!

Given that it'a an Australian game I think that it's more geared towards you playing a reasonable amount of club cricket before getting signed up pro as tends to be case in Oz where many players don't play state until mid twenties unlike in England where with more counties, players break through sooner. If you're an all-rounder so possibly down the order it's difficult. I found batting at five limiting. Always left not out or out slogging when coming in with 5 overs to go. Fielders dropping two out of three chances off my bowling didn't help. Obviously your skills get better as you play more so keep at it. Basically I know how you feel. Felt like I spent nearly a decade (Slight exaggeration I think) on the club circuit before I got the call. Also you will have set how easy or difficult it is to be selected at the beginning. It's on one of the panels in career, can't remember if you can change it.

I drew a first class match in career and it says match drawn when you go into the fixtures panel but on the fixtures panel that you click on to go into full fixtures, where it shows your last two results and next two matches is says Kent won on count back.

What does this mean and why is it in place in the county championship on the game?

I've been with my county for a few years and accepted an offer at the start of the new season.

If I'd said no would I get offered a deal by another county?

Many thanks

I've been with my county for a few years and accepted an offer at the start of the new season.

If I'd said no would I get offered a deal by another county?

Many thanks

Good question! I hope someone will answer it for us.

I don't know if it's just me, I'm using PS4 but on career my player seems to be edging way too much and my rating is really good, it's not like it happens once in a few games so far it's been 6/6 edges caught to slip or some jammy edge to offside or legside and my timing footwork and shot selection is perfect. But when I am playing a tour or tournament it's fine.
So can anyone help me on this?

I don't know if it's just me, I'm using PS4 but on career my player seems to be edging way too much and my rating is really good, it's not like it happens once in a few games so far it's been 6/6 edges caught to slip or some jammy edge to offside or legside and my timing footwork and shot selection is perfect. But when I am playing a tour or tournament it's fine.
So can anyone help me on this?

I would say wait for Patch 4 to drop as it's a different game altogether for all intents and purposes.

Now that the new patch is out for consoles can somebody please tell me how I go about deleting all my academy data / game save data etc so I can start from scratch with downloading teams etc ? I'm on Xbox One.

Just wondering, I feel that run outs are given out without even checking the third umpire, in my experience I feel that there's a 50/50 and the umpire doesn't even go to the third umpire.

Bloody good game now that patch 4 has came out!

And, for what it is worth, I didn't start over in my career and all is well with it.

I do wish that on this forum that there was some sort of a section for player career mode though. It would be great fun to put tougher. I was thinking something like "how to start of as an all rounder" and things like that. Or, maybe, I just gave myself an idea for a subReddit as there is nothing like that anywhere as far as I know...

It would give new players, and the ones coming over from 14 now that this patch is out, a leg up and help people not get frustrated and give up on the game. And, more players = better updates and newer versions. But, maybe that is just my thinking I guess.

Bloody good game now that patch 4 has came out!

And, for what it is worth, I didn't start over in my career and all is well with it.

I do wish that on this forum that there was some sort of a section for player career mode though. It would be great fun to put tougher. I was thinking something like "how to start of as an all rounder" and things like that. Or, maybe, I just gave myself an idea for a subReddit as there is nothing like that anywhere as far as I know...

It would give new players, and the ones coming over from 14 now that this patch is out, a leg up and help people not get frustrated and give up on the game. And, more players = better updates and newer versions. But, maybe that is just my thinking I guess.
Can you check your career statistics in your player tab and let me know if there are a massive amount of innings there? In mine I had played 30 matchs but had something like 100 innings which brough my average way down.

When I walked out to bat though the stats were fine and correct which is weird.

What is the right way of updating teams. It give me multiple options while updating. Btw I am new to dbc17. Ps4

Can you check your career statistics in your player tab and let me know if there are a massive amount of innings there? In mine I had played 30 matchs but had something like 100 innings which brough my average way down.

When I walked out to bat though the stats were fine and correct which is weird.

Sorry for the late reply. After checking it out, it is the same for me. Right now, it says I have played 64 matches and 106 innings. My average run rate went from 5.6x to 2.88. The worst thing was that I downloaded the update at the end of the club season. We go to the first round and I get out for 3 but bowl quite well. Then, of all things, I do not get to start in the next round (that we ended up losing). I am quite sure that it is due to the drop in average runs, as I have never been "benched" before.

I really do not want to start over as I just started but, I may have to.

Does anyone else out there think a person has to start over? I think I am gathering that after scanning through the thread. At any rate @passwordistaco tell me what you end up doing, if you would like of course as we seem to be in the same boat.

Users who are viewing this thread