Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Obviously a very late question, but can I download the demo to create logos on the academy? I'm a ps4 user and don't have the money or pc to buy it again and play it on there

Currently having issue where downloaded logos are not appearing as should do on kits.

Really annoying as tried resetting and then downloading again, but still having same problem.

Help urgently needed.

Currently having issue where downloaded logos are not appearing as should do on kits.

Really annoying as tried resetting and then downloading again, but still having same problem.

Help urgently needed.
Is this PC?

Cheers for letting me know... I can survive though least know it isn't just me which is good.
I'll just crack on with playing the game.

can we change the batting bowling difficulties during an ongoing game?

The gameplay modifiers can be accessed during the game in the pause menu, when I try to change them they do not show effect when i resume the game...

Do I have to restart that match & then choose the settings...or is there a way out

Kindly help

Where's the academy reset?

G'day everyone sorry ifs this is the wrong place to ask this and probably been asked to death.

I heard new patch for pc hasn't been out for a few weeks now hows everyone finding it and any word on console im hanging to getting back into my game!

Thanks android sorry if wrong spot

can we change the batting bowling difficulties during an ongoing game?

The gameplay modifiers can be accessed during the game in the pause menu, when I try to change them they do not show effect when i resume the game...

Do I have to restart that match & then choose the settings...or is there a way out

Kindly help

The gameplay modifiers only take effect if you are playing on 'Custom' difficulty.

I think you have to opt out of the steam cloud option and then reinstall......???
No, turn off cloud sync and delete user data folder from steam and dbc17 folder under my games folder from my documents. Resetting academy will delete everything including career and give you back the vanilla game

Anyone know if it's possible to get back a match I've accidentally clicked 'Delete Match' on? I'm 11 runs from my first century and I inexplicably clicked delete.
Turn cloud sync off while in game. Then quit. Delete your save game from pc. Turn sync back on and Relaunch the game. a cloud conflict should appear. Just download save data from cloud and you're on. :)

If you quit the Game already without turning sync off, you're screwed! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread