Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

why he will beat me senseless? whats the point, he still cant get his point across properly and asks stupid questions.....beating the crap out of me is going help BA do what exactly?
Just havin a laugh, he may not beat you... ? Hands across the channel make lo... I mean peace not war.

Give them all helmets! Just don't tone down your batting sounds great.[DOUBLEPOST=1494085875][/DOUBLEPOST]
This I would love to spectate please post the score card.
Do u play online ps4[DOUBLEPOST=1494102429][/DOUBLEPOST]
why he will beat me senseless? whats the point, he still cant get his point across properly and asks stupid questions.....beating the crap out of me is going help BA do what exactly?
Hope by playing with u I can put my point across in a better way[DOUBLEPOST=1494102493][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess in the upcoming console patch duplicate logos will be automatically deleted!
No u can select and delete

Do u play online ps4[DOUBLEPOST=1494102429][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hope by playing with u I can put my point across in a better way[DOUBLEPOST=1494102493][/DOUBLEPOST]
No u can select and delete
Do they know about your double account? you were banned wern't you?

How do i take the second batting powerplay in limited overs cricket?

Cant find the option anywhere.

Cheers.

IIRC the odi PPs are fixed now and you can't take them. Unless things have changed this is how odi PPs work...

1. Overs 1-10 - Only 2 fielders allowed outside the circle.
2. Overs 11-40 - 4 fielders allowed outside the circle.
3. Overs 41-50 - 5 fielders allowed outside the circle.

Jerm a match with me hrohit051 my id

No I never abuse them they made a great game I just ask them or for patch 4 I am hrohit051 my psn[DOUBLEPOST=1492299535][/DOUBLEPOST]
U only talk what's ur psn id[DOUBLEPOST=1492299607][/DOUBLEPOST]
How can I try again unless I know it id

Really good way to get banned again.

Hi guys
If I add more stadiums and players after starting the career will those players and stadiums be in the career mode?
Phew!! Are you still searching for answer?
Well, if you download stadiums and assign them to the teams, it will feature in your ongoing career. It's beautiful isn't it!! :)

Man that guy/kid (I assume he was about 12) was dumb.

If the rest of the world is anything to go by, he'll be president within 20 years.

I started a new career as an Opening batsman and assigned a bat manually from the Academy Downloads. Played 2 matches but the assigned bat wasn't used in the matches. Is that a bug ? I play on Xbox One.

Phew!! Are you still searching for answer?
Well, if you download stadiums and assign them to the teams, it will feature in your ongoing career. It's beautiful isn't it!! :)
Thank you for the reply Another quick question though ,it says that my custom stadium data base is full and I can't download any more stadiums.what should I do ?

Thank you for the reply Another quick question though ,it says that my custom stadium data base is full and I can't download any more stadiums.what should I do ?

Stab in the dark.....delete some custom stadiums?

Heyy guys !
Can anybody tell me how do i view my international statistics ??
I play for India .... but when i go out to bat or bowl they show all the statistics including the First class (Domestic leagues ) ...
Guys plzz help me how do i view my stats for Only India
( i play in ps4 )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread