Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Honesty is the best policy... Do love your style. I just thought I would go on a kind streak find the question a bit puzzling and for my own indulgence (blind selfishness) find out more. I don't think it's a bug.

Don't forget he's only a baby.
Honesty is the best policy... Do love your style. I just thought I would go on a kind streak find the question a bit puzzling and for my own indulgence (blind selfishness) find out more. I don't think it's a bug.

Don't forget he's only a baby.
Haha 650 wins in Dbc 17 ps4 me a baby[DOUBLEPOST=1494015716][/DOUBLEPOST]Played more than jerm 650 wins in ps4 how manny did u

Haha 650 wins in Dbc 17 ps4 me a baby[DOUBLEPOST=1494015716][/DOUBLEPOST]Played more than jerm 650 wins in ps4 how manny did u
Who's Baby...?

No one puts baby in the corner...!

What does Level works for in DBC 17

Who's Baby...?

No one puts baby in the corner...!
Actually my questions are tough to answer have played Dbc 17 more than anyone else 650 wins. I know the game in and out so few people try to avoid my experience by calling me a baby haha[DOUBLEPOST=1494051407][/DOUBLEPOST]
What does Level works for in DBC 17
Ask jerm he will answer u highly logically

Actually my questions are tough to answer have played Dbc 17 more than anyone else 650 wins. I know the game in and out so few people try to avoid my experience by calling me a baby haha[DOUBLEPOST=1494051407][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ask jerm he will answer u highly logically
Just a flim reference and I was referring to me as baby.

I have looked at your threads and yes you have realised some good points just trying to figure out the empty stadium problem in career, no one else has come back and I can't really give a reason but I do feel it is just a low crowd.

Just a flim reference and I was referring to me as baby.

I have looked at your threads and yes you have realised some good points just trying to figure out the empty stadium problem in career, no one else has come back and I can't really give a reason but I do feel it is just a low crowd.
I hit too manny sixes so the crowd does not come scared of getting injured

Hi guys
If I add more stadiums and players after starting the career will those players and stadiums be in the career mode?

Give them all helmets! Just don't tone down your batting sounds great.[DOUBLEPOST=1494085875][/DOUBLEPOST]
This I would love to spectate please post the score card.
why he will beat me senseless? whats the point, he still cant get his point across properly and asks stupid questions.....beating the crap out of me is going help BA do what exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread