Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

No, your question was "how to bowl at 65 kmp with a spinner"... no mention of game format whats so ever.

Maybe try selecting a spin bowler who is shite and has a very low bowling speed score?? I never use spin bowlers.

Otherwise, report the other player for cheating.
Report to

No, your question was "how to bowl at 65 kmp with a spinner"... no mention of game format whats so ever.

Maybe try selecting a spin bowler who is shite and has a very low bowling speed score?? I never use spin bowlers.

Otherwise, report the other player for cheating.
hang on thats not cheating... playing with giants and midgits is a whole other story though :)[DOUBLEPOST=1493391555][/DOUBLEPOST]
Report to
your momma

Has the reflex catch mini game been increased in any of the patches or is it still mostly automatic and just happens for caught behinds I kind of enjoyed it in the orignal version before any of the patches it made fielding look more random and not weird like it does now when a fielder just stands there and drops the catch that basically goes down his throat it was also good having it for ground balls as well as you would get misfields and it looked more realistic at the moment the fielders just stop every ball it would be good to have more involvement when fielding hopefully BA can patch it back in if not done already

Then, keep steam open > disable cloud sync > open steam folder and delete "userdata" folder altogether > open documents, and delete "my games" folder > run the Game from steam > you have new game.

To turn cloud sync back on,
Login into your vanilla game > exit > turn cloud sync back on > run the Game again > a cloud conflict msg pops up > select "upload from pc (something like this, the 2nd option) > and you're done.

I am getting below message hat does this mean .... Game was improper shut down

upload_2017-5-4_10-15-4.png
upload_2017-5-4_10-15-4.png

The message means what it says, you weren't picked in the playing XI so you can't play the match.

If 'Game was improper shut down' means it is crashing after you press OK on that screen, please send through your career save file.

The message means what it says, you weren't picked in the playing XI so you can't play the match.

If 'Game was improper shut down' means it is crashing after you press OK on that screen, please send through your career save file.

Thanks , save File recovered ....

For the record, I got that many times too. No crashes though. [HASHTAG]#DynamicLineupsFTW[/HASHTAG]

Users who are viewing this thread