Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Can anybody help me how to bowl at 65 kmp with a spinner I am able to bowl at 68 but how to touch 65 kmp

Can anybody help me how to bowl at 65 kmp with a spinner I am able to bowl at 68 but how to touch 65 kmp
So u want to bowl slower. There are two ways:
1. Select flight and slower prior to bowl and hold LB/RB (for length) and LT during bowling.
2. Use gameplay modifier. Play with the pitch friction, speed of deliveries, flight and bounce settings.

So u want to bowl slower. There are two ways:
1. Select flight and slower prior to bowl and hold LB/RB (for length) and LT during bowling.
2. Use gameplay modifier. Play with the pitch friction, speed of deliveries, flight and bounce settings.
Does the gameplay modifier work in inline as I am facing balls at 65 kmp in online matches

My question was how to bowl at 65 online not offline

No, your question was "how to bowl at 65 kmp with a spinner"... no mention of game format whats so ever.

Maybe try selecting a spin bowler who is shite and has a very low bowling speed score?? I never use spin bowlers.

Otherwise, report the other player for cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread