Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

For the record, I got that many times too. No crashes though. [HASHTAG]#DynamicLineupsFTW[/HASHTAG]

Yes But but what I found the stats is showing wrong now ,

I played 10 Games but in Player profile it showing 11 games ...

Small Q

In the replay HUD there is a Lock on button (X)

Can someone throw some light on how to use it?

Thanx

Was starting a career there was no stadium and crowd didt happen before can any body can tell why

Was starting a new career as a star player there was no stadium and the the crowds only the ground was there.never happened before
I take it was on Steam version, sounds really odd are you sure it wasn't one of these really small grounds and the crowed were very small (don't mean to be patronising, sorry).

I take it was on Steam version, sounds really odd are you sure it wasn't one of these really small grounds and the crowed were very small (don't mean to be patronising, sorry).
Was in ps4 edengardens I tweeted the pic to big ant u can check there

Started a career in ps4 first match was in edengardens no stadium no crowd but crowd audio was present

Attachments

• 20170505_195332.jpg
    20170505_195332.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
U actually never answer only know how to criticize without understanding the real issue so please don't reply to my post
That's his way, I think he's ignoring me so no real loss (if not ignoring me then, hey Lol!!!). I feel it's just that no one wants to see your team play nothing personal! If you win games then the crowd will grow. Always in club games there's small crowds and perhaps the audio isn't in sync. Has there been a crash...?

If you build it he will come...
Love this film.

That's his way, I think he's ignoring me so no real loss (if not ignoring me then, hey Lol!!!). I feel it's just that no one wants to see your team play nothing personal! If you win games then the crowd will grow. Always in club games there's small crowds and perhaps the audio isn't in sync. Has there been a crash...?

If you build it he will come...
Love this film.
Not ignoring, just he posts incoherent questions and I am answering, he said anyone know why? I said no... hows that not answering his question?

Not ignoring, just he posts incoherent questions and I am answering, he said anyone know why? I said no... hows that not answering his question?
Honesty is the best policy... Do love your style. I just thought I would go on a kind streak find the question a bit puzzling and for my own indulgence (blind selfishness) find out more. I don't think it's a bug.

Don't forget he's only a baby.

Honesty is the best policy... Do love your style. I just thought I would go on a kind streak find the question a bit puzzling and for my own indulgence (blind selfishness) find out more. I don't think it's a bug.

Don't forget he's only a baby.
Baby haha 650 wins in Dbc 17 haha ps4

Users who are viewing this thread