Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Heyy guys !
Can anybody tell me how do i view my international statistics ??
I play for India .... but when i go out to bat or bowl they show all the statistics including the First class (Domestic leagues ) ...
Guys plzz help me how do i view my stats for Only India
What version u playing?

its not available for consoles right now, has been fixed in PC and will be in patch 4 for consoles....

Will the new update/patch show the batsman's stats as they come out to bat in tour games now??

Thank you for the reply Another quick question though ,it says that my custom stadium data base is full and I can't download any more stadiums.what should I do ?
Well, if you are on console, then I can't help you here.
If you're on steam (pc), first, I'd recommend you to disable cloud sync and delete save games from your pc. In my games folder, delete everything but, profile, config and career. Then, download teams. Before downloading, delete all stadiums associated with it ( you have to keep at least one). Once all downloaded, delete all stadiums that came along. Now download all stadiums again manually without the logos and assign to teams. Once done, turn the cloud sync on and every hard work you've put, will be saved.

Me and my friend have our own ps4s and we want to play as a team online vs a player online.
Is that possible? And if yes then how?

Me and my friend have our own ps4s and we want to play as a team online vs a player online.

In this iteration, it is only possible to play co-op online vs the AI.

You can play 2v2 --- 2 on one console vs 2 on another console... when you start the game when the controller image comes up there should be an option to add controller, then your buddy logs into his PSN account and you carry on creating the game.... this is a theory as I have not tried this myself, but BA have confirmed u can 2v2 ;)

Without delving into release dates for console patches and so on, is there any indication when this interim phase of testing will end for pc? I suspect console patches will not be submitted until the testing phase is still ongoing for pc. Has there been any indication of that at least?

Without delving into release dates for console patches and so on, is there any indication when this interim phase of testing will end for pc? I suspect console patches will not be submitted until the testing phase is still ongoing for pc. Has there been any indication of that at least?
no

no

Apologies if this has been asked before but does anyone know what cross seam actually does?
In reality it should give some variable bounce/speed off the wicket - I've never tried a whole over of cross seam to actually check if it does indeed though...

Apologies if this has been asked before but does anyone know what cross seam actually does?
Holding the ball cross-seamed rather than with with fingers on the seam also gives you more control in real life. I don't think this exists in the game however. Would be a nice little intricacy.

Heyy guys !
Can anybody tell me how do i view my international statistics ??
I play for India .... but when i go out to bat or bowl they show all the statistics including the First class (Domestic leagues ) ...
Guys plzz help me how do i view my stats for Only India
( i play in ps4 )
It's being sorted on the steam version and will be 'soon' on consoles so, we have to wait for all the steam incremental changes to fix and make the game great.

With these new patches, do career player attributes go over 50 when they progress? In the PS4 attributes like stamina, judgement, agility and son on maxed out at 50. Does this still happen or has this been rectified with the new patches? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread