Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

I started the game today and my career save file was showing up as corrupted. Anything that can be done to restore it?
Not generally - if you send the file through to me I can find out for sure.

Not generally - if you send the file through to me I can find out for sure.

Thanks for the reply. I sorted it out.

I deleted all the .SAV files and renamed the .BAK files back to the .SAV names. It didn't restore at the exact point, just an over before.

How to take wickets online against AI in online games ? Not able to pick up a single wicket. Made 300 and opponent chased it without losing a wicket. Tried everything. Can anyone give me from topics.

How to take wickets online against AI in online games ? Not able to pick up a single wicket. Made 300 and opponent chased it without losing a wicket. Tried everything. Can anyone give me from topics.

How do you play against AI in online games? Do you mean how to pick up wkts against your online opponent (human user)?

Online co-op?

In that case I would assume getting wkts would be as easy or difficult as getting them in offline mode. Surely if you get a side out for 200 odd most times, it wouldn't be able to score 300 without loss online. And based on what I've seen of AI chasing 300 without losing a wkt is beyond it.

You can play against AI online. If you play Co-op and chose Verses AI then two players play from one side and yes AI chased down 300 runs without losing a wicket. Have tried everything and yet no wickets. Can you give me the tips on how to bowl ?

You can play against AI online. If you play Co-op and chose Verses AI then two players play from one side and yes AI chased down 300 runs without losing a wicket. Have tried everything and yet no wickets. Can you give me the tips on how to bowl ?

Very surprised to know that AI chased 300 without losing a wkt. I wish AI could do that offline as well :(

What's up with the nonsensical 30 second limit in online games. Can't set a proper field and gets smacked everywhere.

How to host co op games online help please[DOUBLEPOST=1492300128][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's up with the nonsensical 30 second limit in online games. Can't set a proper field and gets smacked everywhere.
Ask jerm he will say 30 sec is lot of time given to set the feild

How to host co op games online help please[DOUBLEPOST=1492300128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ask jerm he will say 30 sec is lot of time given to set the feild
If the pre-set fields stick then yes 30 seconds is plenty of time -- but at the moment with the fact that the presets do not stcik and one has to manually change the field almost every ball, 30 seconds is way to little time..

Why u have to poke ur nose everywhere Matt is a lot sensible person let him do his job and answer which makes sense
Posting the same stupid question in 1000 threads does not help anyone, even Matt who is sensible will tell you, you are wasting their time, BA staff must ready every post on the forum, so what is the point of repeating yourself on multiple threads annoying the crap out of regular forum members and everyone who MUST read every post you post on 100 threads....so please make your point ONCE, the BA staff who are being paid to ready EVERY post will read your SINGLE post you made, there is NO NEED to post is multiple times...

can you see that posting it multplie times can be annoying, like me typing this multiple times for you in a single post can annoy the crap out of most people, so just imagine how posting the same thing in multiple threads.... multiple times and multiply the annoyance factor multiple times....

ok?

THIS. IS. ANNOYING.
Only option is to delete one logo at a time !? WTF
20170416110103_1.jpg

Posting the same stupid question in 1000 threads does not help anyone, even Matt who is sensible will tell you, you are wasting their time, BA staff must ready every post on the forum, so what is the point of repeating yourself on multiple threads annoying the crap out of regular forum members and everyone who MUST read every post you post on 100 threads....so please make your point ONCE, the BA staff who are being paid to ready EVERY post will read your SINGLE post you made, there is NO NEED to post is multiple times...

can you see that posting it multplie times can be annoying, like me typing this multiple times for you in a single post can annoy the crap out of most people, so just imagine how posting the same thing in multiple threads.... multiple times and multiply the annoyance factor multiple times....

ok?
So how to host co op matches in online

Users who are viewing this thread