Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Sorry for the late reply. After checking it out, it is the same for me. Right now, it says I have played 64 matches and 106 innings. My average run rate went from 5.6x to 2.88. The worst thing was that I downloaded the update at the end of the club season. We go to the first round and I get out for 3 but bowl quite well. Then, of all things, I do not get to start in the next round (that we ended up losing). I am quite sure that it is due to the drop in average runs, as I have never been "benched" before.

I really do not want to start over as I just started but, I may have to.

Does anyone else out there think a person has to start over? I think I am gathering that after scanning through the thread. At any rate @passwordistaco tell me what you end up doing, if you would like of course as we seem to be in the same boat.
Well I do mine on youtube so I can't necessarily restart again straight away. I will be doing a new career mode shortly though but just want to make sure all bugs have been fixed if there are any left.

Hi Guys, I have a silly or lame question. How can i see stats in competition mode ? I'm in PS4 and have tough time finding the stats for competition.

Any advice on how to pick up wickets with a medium-fast pacer post patch 5? My wicket taking ability seems to have decreased substantially, although this maybe a byproduct of starting a new career and not having a highly ranked player. Outswingers? What works for people here?

Should a person start a new career after the update or what? Who has tried both and have played a few games with both new and old careers out there....

Folks, I'm on PS4 and have following two questions...

Q1. How do I download only the kit for a particular team without downloading the team itself? I've noticed that the kits used by England team are different from the ones England used against the recent matches against SA and want to download and use the latest ones. But I don't want to re-download the team and players as I've spent a lot of time setting my teams and players up. Is it possible to download only the England kit and not the team? I recall reading a post somewhere that it's possible post Patch 4 but am not sure how to do so.

Q2. What are the default OOB Gameplay Modifier sliders? I tweaked the sliders and tried to reset to default but the 'reset to default' doesn't work. Would appreciate it if someone can post a pic showing the default OOB slider settings, especially related to bowling (spin revoutions, spin, pace revolutions, swing etc.)

Thinking of getting DBC17 after playing DBC 14 and loving everything except the AI. I've followed the patch developments and patch 4 seems to have fixed a lot of the core gameplay issues
A few questions:
1. Are there any major differences between the Xbox-One and PS4 version?
2. (Lame question but I couldn't find a clear direct answer): How should I go about getting the latest and greatest third party teams/players?
3. What difficulty settings/slider settings do people use to make the game the most challenging? My issue with DB14 was that I could win on Legend due to the weak AI.
Thanks!

HI,

Is there any way to play 8 teams torunament in pool or groups form?
How can i play 8 team tournament in one location stadiums instead competetion matches played on different countries (team home grounds)?

HI,

Is there any way to play 8 teams torunament in pool or groups form?
How can i play 8 team tournament in one location stadiums instead competetion matches played on different countries (team home grounds)?
You want to do the champions trophy yeah? @Cloud Starkman thought of a good way to do this. Do 2 4-league tournaments for each pool then 1 4 team knockout for the semis/finals. You can use @Llewelynf's CT 17 teams as they have the updated kits and all teams have the 3 grounds that are being used for the tournament.

How do you see the skills, Strengths & Weaknesses of yourself (bowler / batsman) in-game ? I know L3 shows you that for the opponent.

Has anyone played career mode and had their stats be correct? I'm interested in starting but if everyone's stats are still wrong I'd rather wait it out

Has anyone played career mode and had their stats be correct? I'm interested in starting but if everyone's stats are still wrong I'd rather wait it out

I wish I could bring you good news. I waited till Patch 4 coz I wanted stats to be fixed before I started with career mode but unfortunately the stats are still messed up. For more details check out my posts in Bugs thread for PS4/Xbox One.

Last edited:
You want to do the champions trophy yeah? @Cloud Starkman thought of a good way to do this. Do 2 4-league tournaments for each pool then 1 4 team knockout for the semis/finals. You can use @Llewelynf's CT 17 teams as they have the updated kits and all teams have the 3 grounds that are being used for the tournament.

Thanks for wayforward but for me its just similar to write down the scorecard and then again note down the scorecard for next game and and then calculate the stats of players by myself using excel sheet :)

Lets hope if BA think about these two major options in creating competition
1- location
2- group/pool mode

Users who are viewing this thread