Pradi's/Prakastic Downloads - Afterlong time... ???

AbBh Already cracked the password and posted in the Cricket Editing forum so everyone have a look..
AbBh your are a genius.......

Now we can edit Everything in this game i think.... I am having a look at the files...

Last edited:
AbBh Already cracked the password and posted in the Cricket Editing forum so everyone have a look..
AbBh your are a genius.......

Now we can edit Everything in this game i think.... I am having a look at the files...

Just check whether we can edit the bowling actions / camera angles/ can we do anything to get replays?

Extract the folder some were and then copy the shapes folder to your game/data folder mate..

Hi guys,

The International kit pack 01 in Mediafire Link enjoy.

Kk, I guess the reason why these patches aren't working for me is because I don't have a program that can read and extract .rar files.

But I've installed Winzip, I hope it works now.

Got it working, kits are great, cheers :D .

@hari: Getting trials, not buying the things, so 45 day Winzip is best.

brilliant bro .excellent work but improvement needed specially in caps

thanks for the awesome textures! when will you upload the rest?

hey is it an error on mine that the indian team has light blue caps in the field/ during the toss?

thanks for the awesome textures! when will you upload the rest?

hey is it an error on mine that the indian team has light blue caps in the field/ during the toss?

The light blue are the caps we get with the default kits.

Looks like appu hasn't done caps and pads yet. Solution would be for now to download hari's Indian pads, caps and helmets.

Appu, can you do Australia next :D .

Thanks for the comments Guys,

iota : brilliant bro .excellent work but improvement needed specially in caps
I have not made the caps and pads...its there default

thedon5 :The light blue are the caps we get with the default kits.

Looks like appu hasn't done caps and pads yet. Solution would be for now to download hari's Indian pads, caps and helmets.

Appu, can you do Australia next :D .
Making Australia kit now....mate.

Hi Guys,

First post have been updated with the download links...

Hi guys,

i have been a bit busy, Here is a preview of the Australian Kit...will soon release them...
attachment.php

comments are welcomed.

Attachments

• aus.jpg
    aus.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 186

Users who are viewing this thread