Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Thanks guys! :thumbs

McLovin's request :

McCullum.jpg

UGH cant see again! will check when i get home!

DANG!! thats sick! better then Warne (nah, nothing beats warne)

i was hoping you'd keep his bat. oh well!

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

oh and i cant give you rep again! =(

so only 'THNX'

ok just commenting back, because i am in love with the AVY!!! goes well with my sigy

A request Pranav,
I need a banner that would fit PC's normal dimensions. 'Planet Cricket XI's Tourney'. I'd like you to use PC colors. Also add a small text saying 'We're ready to rule!'
Thanks.

If you don't mind, can you please also make 'Planet Cricket XI' logo?

Hey dude, can you make a signature for IPL Season 3?
Preferably animated.

1: DLF Indian Premier League Season 3 (Logo of IPL with Text as Season 3 below it)
2: All the 8 teams' logos (Text: 8 Teams)
3: Text: The Battle is now Back In India

Request Accepted.

when will i get my animated Manchester united signature...(just like the dx signature)

Request Accepted.

Really like the new index, keep it up.:clap

Thanks.

UGH cant see again! will check when i get home!

DANG!! thats sick! better then Warne (nah, nothing beats warne)

i was hoping you'd keep his bat. oh well!

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

oh and i cant give you rep again! =(

so only 'THNX'

ok just commenting back, because i am in love with the AVY!!! goes well with my sigy

Cheers.

A request Pranav,
I need a banner that would fit PC's normal dimensions. 'Planet Cricket XI's Tourney'. I'd like you to use PC colors. Also add a small text saying 'We're ready to rule!'
Thanks.

I'm supposing it's Journey and not Tourney. Also there is as such no dimensions of a PC, it depends on one's monitor. So, I'll make you a 600x200 banner, and you can center that up. Is that ok with you?

If you don't mind, can you please also make 'Planet Cricket XI' logo?

Request Accepted.

Quite there. I personally don't like the leave textures. Could you add bat & bowl pics instead of them? Rest is all fine.

Quite there. I personally don't like the leave textures. Could you add bat & bowl pics instead of them? Rest is all fine.
PC XI is an ecofriendly team. The leaves represent that. :p

On a serious note, it's just a banner, and I guess it's OK for its needs. The logo I make will involve the cricket related stuff. But still, if you think it's a big deal, I can make a new banner.

PC XI is an ecofriendly team. The leaves represent that. :p

On a serious note, it's just a banner, and I guess it's OK for its needs. The logo I make will involve the cricket related stuff. But still, if you think it's a big deal, I can make a new banner.

Ha ha, an eco-friendly team? You got me there. Ah well, ok. I won't trouble you seeing you've got quite a lot to do. Cheers for that. For the logo, I hope it's a bit better than eco-friendly. :p

Hey master i need a banner as Chennai Super Kings and a logo as Predict And Win please

Last edited:
Awesome Sig Pranav.
Just what I needed.

But just one change required, I hope you have saved the PSD.
Can you remove the Indian Flag on the 4th Frame and make the text Horizontal instead of tilted.

And I have one more request.
Please can you make an "Indian Premier League Season 3" banner too?

Users who are viewing this thread