Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
WALLPAPER TUTORIAL TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW!

attachment.php

Pranav's personal secretary addresses the media on Wednesday, 4th August, 2010.

In a shocking turn of events, Pranav's secretary revealed that the long awaited wallpaper tutorial will be released anytime tomorrow.

She said, "My Boss has almost completed the tutorial and plans to release it anytime tomorrow i.e 5th August 2010".

The tutorial was earlier scheduled to release on 15th August. This will be Pranav's second tutorial. The theme of the tutorial was decided by public voting, in which 'A Wallpaper Tutorial' emerged out as the clear winner by around 70% of the votes.

When asked that why there was a change in the release date, she said, "No comments" and walked away.

This seems to come as a pleasant surprise for the PlanetCricket members. Viral Shah, a fellow graphics maker was quoted saying "This is a great move by Pranav! I only love two things in the world. First: Ray Ban sunglasses, and Second: Pranav's artworks!".

Pranav who is the owner of Pranav Arts, was unavailable for a comment.​

Post it you moron :p You could've done the tutorial with the time you've invested on this lol. :laugh

Good luck mate! :thumbs

You could've done the tutorial with the time you've invested on this lol.
I am sure this wouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes. :p
I guess he is busy with his secretary, PERSONAL secretory. Don't forget, that he is now an 18+. ;)

Great idea Pranav. What's her name? :P

Anyway, can't wait for the tutorial. :)

Her name is Stephenie. :D

:laugh:laugh o damn she's a beauty..i'm thinkin of hiring her for my graphic thread.. how much do you pay her :spy

She works for free! :D

hehe... really nice job there... and i was thinking where did my secretary disappear after i fired her, caught her!... she is with you now... :D:D:D

Excuse me? :p

Nice job Pranav. :p

So is your account hacked! :laugh

Yeah, someone hacked it the other day.

Yes.

:doh

How are the logos coming along?

I haven't started on them yet. You'll get them by Tuesday. :)

Hows your life going?

It's goin' pretty good. Especially after I have appointed a new personal secretary. :D

Post it you moron :p You could've done the tutorial with the time you've invested on this lol. :laugh

Good luck mate! :thumbs

It took me 5 minutes to write that up. I was almost through with the tutorial, so thought I should prepone the release date. A press conference was a perfect way to announce this. :p

And, thanks. :)

I am sure this wouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes. :p
I guess he is busy with his secretary, PERSONAL secretory. Don't forget, that he is now an 18+. ;)

Yes, very busy. :D

Ask Them Privately, Not In This Thread. It Might Become Spam.

Spam Spam Spam. Happy? :p

You are amazing! :laugh

He indeed is. :p

So finally most awaited tut released!:hpraise:hpraise
Great work Mate!
Although I have not gone through, but by seeing the outcome I reckon its a great tut:yes
I will have a go on it for sure:yes

Really well explained tutorial and with great outcome. But that splatter part is not looking good on render. And can i use that textures for signature.:)

And if you have 1 minute than vote in friendly battle also:p

Last edited:
So finally most awaited tut released!:hpraise:hpraise
Great work Mate!
Although I have not gone through, but by seeing the outcome I reckon its a great tut:yes
I will have a go on it for sure:yes

Cheers mate. Glad you liked it. And definitely have a go at it. It'll help you improve in various parts. :)

Really well explained tutorial and with great outcome. But that splatter part is not looking good on render. And can i use that textures for signature.:)

And if you have 1 minute than vote in friendly battle also:p

Thanks. And, yes you can use those textures anywhere. Rather textures are solely meant for that purpose. :)

One thing. Please don't ask me to comment/vote in any thread. I'll do so on my own, if I wish to. :)

Last edited:
Pranav i want a official logo for my works because when it comes to logo i am a big noob.:p

Pranav i want a official logo for my works because when it comes to logo i am a big noob.:p
For your graphics?

I've said it earlier quite a number of times. I've stopped making banner/logos for graphics threads. If you want it for any other purpose, I'll gladly do it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread