Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Legendary tut and legendary outcome.:)

Mate love your tut :)

Cheers guys. :)

Hmm Outcome was nice,But it is easy to make that wall. It was actually a beginner Tutorial.I thought of getting some complex Tutorial. Any how thanks a lot for the tutorial.

Also could you remember about the Fire Effect tutorial?Which i asked you before several months?You said,it is a complex process,So you will make a tutorial of that.:)

Mate, 80% of my works are that simple indeed. Yet I somehow manage to impress the people. I only focus on the outcome. It doesn't matter to me if I achieve it in 15 layers or 50. I'm not the one who keeps on increasing the number of layers just to show off the complexity in a decent looking wallpaper. Trust me, the more simple you keep the wallpaper, the better it looks. Just try and be simple with your artworks. It'll definitely help you improve from your current inconsistently poor and low state at graphics designing. :)

And, I am not making a tutorial anytime soon. So your request is denied.

Here is my outcome :).I am pretty happy without.Flipped the render horizontally.

Brilliant outcome! :) You followed the steps quite well. :)

Few things that I'd like to tell you though:

• Add some glow/lighting effects to the render.
  • The text can go a bit towards right and a little higher as well. Bring it towards his stomach/thigh.
  • You forgot to add the splatter. Thus it lacks blending.
On the whole, well done. :)

Last edited:
here's my attempt

24awp50.png

the .rar archive contains corrupted files. only first 3 textures are getting extracted! please re-pack those textures...

the .rar archive contains corrupted files. only first 3 textures are getting extracted! please re-pack those textures...
It is probably a problem on your side. Others have already downloaded and tried their hand at the tutorial. Do a hard refresh (ctrl+f5) and then download it. If you still have problems, I'll upload it again on a new server. :)

i had downloaded 4 times till now... got only textures 1,2 and 3. others are corrupted. can you please upload the missing textures again?

The tutorial is well written! Outcome is pretty clean as well. I just hope people learn some techniques from it rather than copying the entire thing.

Amazing tut Pranav. Will post an outcome, probably by using the same procedure but different textures and background. Some imagination and creativity from my side will be good. :)

Nice Wallpapers After Tutorials. This Shows The Success Of The Tutorial.

i had downloaded 4 times till now... got only textures 1,2 and 3. others are corrupted. can you please upload the missing textures again?

I'm sure that it's a problem on your side. Here's a new link though: zSHARE - Textures.rar

Amazing tut Pranav. Will post an outcome, probably by using the same procedure but different textures and background. Some imagination and creativity from my side will be good. :)

I'll appreciate an outcome. :)

Amazing tutorial Pranav, truly great.
Will try it.

The tutorial is well written! Outcome is pretty clean as well. I just hope people learn some techniques from it rather than copying the entire thing.

Nice Wallpapers After Tutorials. This Shows The Success Of The Tutorial.

Thanks guys. :)

And here's mine:

Again, very well followed. Looks pretty good. :)

You need to improve on the text though. It looks really bad.

EDIT: It seems that you have re-sized the background, and while doing so have also stretched it a bit. :noway

Last edited:
I'm sure that it's a problem on your side. Here's a new link though: zSHARE - Textures.rar

even i am sure about it!:facepalm

:noway this time too, i got the same error with rest textures. only 1,2,3 are getting extracted. others are showing as corrupted. my request is (if you can and if you are free) post the other textures (other than 1, 2 and 3) in their original format separately. do not bundle them as an archive. this is not compulsory, only if you are free, do this...:help

Users who are viewing this thread