Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
even i am sure about it!:facepalm

:noway this time too, i got the same error with rest textures. only 1,2,3 are getting extracted. others are showing as corrupted. my request is (if you can and if you are free) post the other textures (other than 1, 2 and 3) in their original format separately. do not bundle them as an archive. this is not compulsory, only if you are free, do this...:help

I'll PM them to you in a couple of days. :)

Last week's PCGMC entry:

MichClarke.jpg

MClarke.png

The sub-text says: "Every cricketer whether good or bad, deserves a quality signature!"

Nice sub text in that sig. :D

10 on 10. :D

:cheers

You hate Clarke? Isn't it? :/

That is the reason I made that entry! :facepalm

Thought of following the tut at first before having a go with my own imagination. :)

The outcome:
http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad351/Bounce666/PietersenTutWall.jpg

Nice outcome. :) I can see that you tried quite a few extra things. All of them look good. The 'Pietersen' text is very good. Not fond of the 'Kevin' text though. The tree could have been placed better as well. Well done. :)

i have got another few requests if you are up to it. i will post them when i figure out the details. but the first one is could you please get rid of that ridiculous :p text about clarke so i can use it proudly.

Marvellous is all I can say, so pure logos.:hpraise

Thank you is all I can say. :) (:p)

i have got another few requests if you are up to it. i will post them when i figure out the details. but the first one is could you please get rid of that ridiculous :p text about clarke so i can use it proudly.

It's hardly readable when it's re-sized. So, I guess you can use it as it is! :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• Clarke.jpg
    Clarke.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 53
Pranav, I need a Doraemon ava. Never thought I'll change my current one but, if you could please make a brilliant one I'll be more than happy to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread