Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Good Ronaldo Signature and the second image of ronaldo on back is placed nicely and which according to me makes it a good signature:)

Request From Yours Respected Bevab

Pranav A Request Mate. Can You Make The Image Attached Below Into A Signature For Use. Please Mate?:help

Attachments

• gerrard-09-173x130.jpg
    gerrard-09-173x130.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 31
Good Ronaldo Signature and the second image of ronaldo on back is placed nicely and which according to me makes it a good signature:)

:cheers

Well Pranav i want Gilly Wallpaper and size 1024*768. Take your time.

Sure. I shall work on it soon. :)

Pranav A Request Mate. Can You Make The Image Attached Below Into A Signature For Use. Please Mate?:help

That image is too small to be turned into a signature. :noway

Using this. :D

Klose2.jpg

Thats A Signature!

Well Mate, Can You Do A Signature With The Attached File Below. If Not, Can You Do An Avatar Atleast. And Add Some Effects. Please Mate :help

He means the image which he has attached in his earlier post. He want a avatar of that image:)

I was searching for a signature on the Indian flag and typed "Indian flag 300x100". I got some meaningless results, but the third wan was a link to this thread. LOL :p
Pranav is getting famous. ;)

Well, I couldn't find a nice signature so here's a request. Pranav, you know what I want. And please do it today or max by 14th. :D

Thanks

I was searching for a signature on the Indian flag and typed "Indian flag 300x100". I got some meaningless results, but the third wan was a link to this thread. LOL :p
Pranav is getting famous. ;)

Well, I couldn't find a nice signature so here's a request. Pranav, you know what I want. And please do it today or max by 14th. :D

Thanks
Haha!

Well, I'll try my best to do the sig today, or at max by tomorrow. :)

Well If you could do something for your Pakistani friend before our independence day would be nice as well :D

Users who are viewing this thread