Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Kit colour : Red (more) and Green (less)
Right Chest : Logo
Left chest : puma
Main Sponsor : Retravision

Great kit PP, just can you make the McDonald's logo transparent??

I tried doing that but it made the kit a bit dull. The white background makes the kit stand out a bit. But if you still want it to be transparent, I can post it here. Afterall, its your kit ;)

Ha yes the borders. :p Nice one pranav. KIU!

KBC is a legend and so are his works. Btw, thanks!

Kit colour : Red (more) and Green (less)
Right Chest : Logo
Left chest : puma
Main Sponsor : Retravision

Yeah. I'll do the kit. But I asked something about the logo as well.

I've been sent here by biggy (:p) to get a logo for my team. They are called the Hobart Hunters, and I don't mind what you do for them, tbh.

However, a special request. That sig you made for my Three Lions story was stunning, and I used it for over a year. Can you make one for my new story, A Journey with the Blackcaps. Animation, fancy gfx, a "click here" bit and feel free to add how many SOTM's I have won (:p) as well as 2008 Story of the year ;)

Cheers Pranav

I've been sent here by biggy (:p) to get a logo for my team. They are called the Hobart Hunters, and I don't mind what you do for them, tbh.

However, a special request. That sig you made for my Three Lions story was stunning, and I used it for over a year. Can you make one for my new story, A Journey with the Blackcaps. Animation, fancy gfx, a "click here" bit and feel free to add how many SOTM's I have won (:p) as well as 2008 Story of the year ;)

Cheers Pranav
I'll make your team's logo and kit thinking that I am making one for my own team :)

Though I need some details about the sig you need for your story, to make it as good as the previous sig.

How many SOTM have you won till date?
Do you want the animation to involve Cricket 07 players (as I did for the previous sig) or real photos of players?

Yeah thats about all the information I need. :)

Nah, the SOTM stuff was a joke, I'm not that arrogant ;) For the animation, can it be real life players, preferably, Vettori, McCullum, Ryder, Taylor and Oram (doesn't have to be all of them) Basically, them just playing shots or with a trophy (it is pretty much up to you)

Nah, the SOTM stuff was a joke, I'm not that arrogant ;) For the animation, can it be real life players, preferably, Vettori, McCullum, Ryder, Taylor and Oram (doesn't have to be all of them) Basically, them just playing shots or with a trophy (it is pretty much up to you)
Yeah thats the information I need now. I will bother you again if need any more details. Thanks :)

Everyone can expect their requests within a couple of days.

Geez I have done more than 20 requests in about three days. :D

Monzi's Banner :

Untitled-1.gif

Wow looking great....but i am little disappointed...as Ganguly is not there!!!!!

Good stuff mate, just one request on the Daredevils logo. Is it too hard to remove the "Great Falls" or whatever it says and the DEVILS text, so it's just the devils face and then that text?

Cheers.

Also for the adelaide one, i wanna have a look at it without the ring or the blue background, just the text and the torch bit @ 200x200. also update the jersey logo too.

Last edited:
Good stuff mate, just one request on the Daredevils logo. Is it too hard to remove the "Great Falls" or whatever it says and the DEVILS text, so it's just the devils face and then that text?

Cheers.

Also for the adelaide one, i wanna have a look at it without the ring or the blue background, just the text and the torch bit @ 200x200. also update the jersey logo too.
Yeah, I edit the Daredevils logo and post it along with the upcoming requests.

I'll PM you the adelaide one after editing and If you think its good, I'll post it here.

Users who are viewing this thread