Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Tom's Signature :

BMf.gif

Last edited:
Great stuff bro, but would you be able to do for Hobart and Darwin what you did for adelaide? Remove the ring and bg color and make the image 200x200? Cheers.

Last edited:
I tried removing them, but it looks pathetic then :p

I think we should leave it as it is. I removed the ring in case adelaide as the ring didn't make much difference in that logo. Though here it really strenghthens the logo.

Great sig, good old Pranav quality. Can the Hunters be sponsored by Durex instead though :p

I am glad you liked it. :) It was about 100kb earlier on and later I had to decrease the quality a bit. If you can talk with admins, and manage to put a 100kb sig, I'll post it here.

Yeah. I'll make durex the sponsor too.

I like my team logo!
Thanks Pranav!

Welcome :)

I am glad you liked it. :) It was about 100kb earlier on and later I had to decrease the quality a bit. If you can talk with admins, and manage to put a 100kb sig, I'll post it here.

They won't. Tried it with a sig KBC made, and they rightly said, that staff shouldn't be given bigger sigs

Ah, well the admins are right. You just cannot take of signature limits for a staff member.

So you have no option but use this one only :p

Hey PP can you make a similar sig like you did for Tom, for my story. South Africa's International Diary. Including the players Smith, Gibbs, JP and Steyn.

A suggestion can you edit banner......as i want to use it for my cricket 07 downloads....and i want some cricket stuffs in the banner..........make it is animated......

I will wait till you finish it...........Please don't make it in a hurry.......

Pranav, that Brisbane Braves kit, is it just me or are their two different shades of Red on the right and the left?

Hmmk, well can I just have a look at the Hobart one without the BG and ring? Maybe give the text a Black border so it's clearer, and clear on the kit too. Also for Darwin could you use the Delhi Daredevils logo but just replace the "Delhi" bit with "Darwin"?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hey Biggy,I like it with the different shade's of red,so I'd like it to stay that way!

Pranav, that Brisbane Braves kit, is it just me or are their two different shades of Red on the right and the left?

Hmmk, well can I just have a look at the Hobart one without the BG and ring? Maybe give the text a Black border so it's clearer, and clear on the kit too. Also for Darwin could you use the Delhi Daredevils logo but just replace the "Delhi" bit with "Darwin"?

Cheers.

Yeah I made the two shades intentionally ;) The kit looks good imo with it.

Tell me one thing, you hate those rings don't you :p
You are trying to convince me to somehow or the other to remove the rings. Dont worry, I'll remove them. I'll post them with the other requests.

About using Delhi logo, I don't think it should be done. An 'original' logo will surely look much better.

A suggestion can you edit banner......as i want to use it for my cricket 07 downloads....and i want some cricket stuffs in the banner..........make it is animated......

I will wait till you finish it...........Please don't make it in a hurry.......

Yeah, I'll try to add something more to it.

Hey Biggy,I like it with the different shade's of red,so I'd like it to stay that way!

Yeah, I was just wondering. Thought my eyes were trippin' out! :p

Its not your eyes. I did it intentionally. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys the requests will take some time because the coming week is a bit busy for me.
Though I'll try to get some time out and have a go at them :)

Users who are viewing this thread