SS.jpg

KITS

AAkit.png
BBkitcopy.png

DDkitcopy.png
HHkitcopy.png
SSkitcopy.png

Last edited:
Wow!? When did you get so good mate! :) That latest piece is inspiring me to start up gfx again. (The banner)

I'm loving the colours, and the textures you used really adds a rough type look to the picture, and the pixelation around the render makes sure it remains the focus point without ruining anything. The text bar is just the perfect decision, couldn't have done anything better. You got that spot on.

Well done mate, great stuff.

Wow!? When did you get so good mate! :) That latest piece is inspiring me to start up gfx again. (The banner)

I'm loving the colours, and the textures you used really adds a rough type look to the picture, and the pixelation around the render makes sure it remains the focus point without ruining anything. The text bar is just the perfect decision, couldn't have done anything better. You got that spot on.

Well done mate, great stuff.

It is not good but excellent i just love it dude thanks for that

Thanks guys. And Matt, you probably didn't have a look at some of my works after I returned. I'll show you the main ones here again :

Broad.jpg

walcott.png

Andersoncopy.png

Messi2copy.png

And the best one will be posted when the results of this weeks PCGMOTW are declared. ;)

The above post was specially for you :)

Last edited:
Hmm.. nice mate. Perhaps you're drowned in the style! :D :p But just a say, not a suggestion at all! I want to see some more blending in the renders with the colours of the BG, main colours of the work, maybe.

Otherwise, you're on a high. :D! KUTGW!

Can you please give me/PM me the textures/C4Ds used in the Marsh wallpaper?

Can you make a Logo for me D0N's 11 with some pictures like Deccan Chargers

Hmm.. nice mate. Perhaps you're drowned in the style! :D :p But just a say, not a suggestion at all! I want to see some more blending in the renders with the colours of the BG, main colours of the work, maybe.

Otherwise, you're on a high. :D! KUTGW!

Thanks. Its always good to receive advices from you :)

Can you please give me/PM me the textures/C4Ds used in the Marsh wallpaper?

Shrav, I made it long time back, but still I'll try to find the psd or the textures for you.

Can you make a Logo for me D0N's 11 with some pictures like Deccan Chargers

Nah, not taking the request. Garry made you one logo. Also KBC is also set to make one. Two persons are enough.

I love the last 3 sigs, the colours and textures look brilliant. The away everything sort of comes together towards the bottom is marvelous. And don't get me started on those wallies!

Shrav, I made it long time back, but still I'll try to find the psd or the textures for you.

Thanks. It would be much appreciated. It's one of the best wallpapers I've seen on PC so be proud of yourself. Stop making sigs. Concentrate on wallpapers. That's what you're best at.

Users who are viewing this thread