Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Can you make a similar logo for me, 'Abhishek's Photography' with no trademark sign?

Do you want me to make it exactly like the above one or would you like an altogether new design?

I'm assuming you'd want it in two variants, one for lighter backgrounds and the other for darker ones, right?

And am I allowed to post my clicks on PC (in my graphics thread) or is this forum meant just for works done on PS, Gimp, Flash, etc.?

There is no rule that prevents you from creating a thread to show off one's photographic (?) skills, so I guess it should be fine.

----------

Hello there Pranav, its been quite some time since I last requested you to make a artwork for me. Well, that's because I can clearly see that how busy you've been from the last few months. Actually, I need two banners for my story, India's Journey To World Cup 2011. One banner will be on the first post and the second one, I will need when I post updates for it. The second banner should be based around the world cup, I mean teams, players whatever, you know graphics far better than me. Take your time mate. :)

Sure, I'll add it to the list. :)

I'm assuming you'd want it in two variants, one for lighter backgrounds and the other for darker ones, right?
Yup, and possibly in two different colors. And the logos need to be like the one you posted on the previous page, I know you can come up with several ideas. But yeah, keep it simple like the previous one. :)

Yup, and possibly in two different colors. And the logos need to be like the one you posted on the previous page, I know you can come up with several ideas. But yeah, keep it simple like the previous one. :)

That's about all the information I need. I'll let you know if I need anything more.

I'll add it to the list. :)

Hey Pranav,is a Indian WC Wally on the cards? I need one. Regards, :D

Yeah, it is. Though, I am not sure whether I'll be able to wrap it up soon.

Yeah, it is. Though, I am not sure whether I'll be able to wrap it up soon.

Thanks for the quick reply. Could you just drop me a message once you have finished it? Also please make it in 1920x1080 resolution if posssible. I have a HD desktop.

Thanks for the quick reply. Could you just drop me a message once you have finished it? Also please make it in 1920x1080 resolution if posssible. I have a HD desktop.

Follow the PCGMC thread for a couple of weeks. This round's theme is based on what you're looking for.

Akshay's request:

TheSurvivorSeries.jpg

I haven't finished the logos you requested yet. Though, I plan to do them tomorrow. Watch out.

Hi mate could you do me a request for my league Please. Banner with Brit insurance premier league included however. Also 5 teams please, London Lickers Chelsea warriors, Somerset destroyers, Lancashire Lightning, bristol bridagers and Essex Dinosaurs

Last edited:
Pranav, can I have a new Perfectionism banner for my downloads thread along with sub title banner (700*80) having similar BG :)

----------

with the slogan "The best in business!"

Pranav, can I have a new Perfectionism banner for my downloads thread along with sub title banner (700*80) having similar BG :)

----------

with the slogan "The best in business!"
You want the main banner to say 'Perfectionism' and the secondary one to say 'The best in business'?

Am I right?

Users who are viewing this thread