Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Superb Zoozoo wallpaper. Will set it as my wallpaper soon.

Superb Zoozoo wallpaper. Will set it as my wallpaper soon.

:cheers

Chewie's request:

MartinGuptill1.jpg

That's a great sig there, Pranav. Love the lightning and the text, excellent stuff. :cheers

great avas. Just a request+suggestion, will you just remove shakib al Hassan text from the ava and also add colors to sleeves and collar too.

great avas. Just a request+suggestion, will you just remove shakib al Hassan text from the ava and also add colors to sleeves and collar too.

Sorry. I usually don't save the psds of the avatars I make. So, I can't edit that artwork anymore.

Awesome one. Could you do a one for CSK? Those avas are stunning ones. :)

I'll be doing more avatars as the IPL progresses. Hopefully, I'll do a couple of CSK ones as well. :)

That's a great sig there, Pranav. Love the lightning and the text, excellent stuff. :cheers

Brilliant Shakib avvy, will use it soon :)

Cheers guys!

I am glad you liked it considering I didn't use the original stock you provided.

Hey bro,can you please make me a katrina kaif sig [300*100],Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
you are soo gud!! [:|] :O
more than amazing!
id love you giving tutz on icons please!

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make me a signature and icon set of shahid afridi and younis khan!
Please, as soon as u can! :)

Thank you very much! :D
:cheers

you are soo gud!! [:|] :O
more than amazing!
id love you giving tutz on icons please!

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make me a signature and icon set of shahid afridi and younis khan!
Please, as soon as u can!
Thank you very much!

Hey bro you requested this in my thread my already. First you requested in Viral Shah's Thread then my thread and now Pranav :(

^actually i cant use avis/sigs right now...
i'll use them all once i can :)
haha
dont worry, i thought your thread wasnt active, whoever could do it sooner, you did, and i LOVE it!
CANT WAIT TO USE! :D

but if i request others, why is it making u sad!?
and im NOT a guy!
LOL

Users who are viewing this thread