Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
PaulValthaty.jpg
Brilliant work.

Hey bro,can you please make me a katrina kaif sig [300*100],Thanks in advance..

Request accepted.

you are soo gud!! [:|] :O
more than amazing!
id love you giving tutz on icons please!

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make me a signature and icon set of shahid afridi and younis khan!
Please, as soon as u can! :)

Thank you very much! :D
:cheers

Request not accepted.

Brilliant Shakib avvy, Pranav. and the Paul Valthaty one is good too. Great work :thumbs

Brilliant work.

Cheers guys. :thumbs

Hey bro,just an edit can you please make that sig animated with my current sig[david villa]thanks in advance..

Hey Pranav, Your sigs, avatars and wallpapers are great. They make me feel more and more excited in my wait to when you finish my order. I know it will be great.

Keep up the good work. :thumbs

Can you make a KKR wallpaper, preferably with Shakib in it? Thanks

Another request( put it on the last of your list cause I don't need it right now):

An Evanescence Sig and avvy. I am just planning ahead on what avvy and sig I am gonna use in the future after the Bon Jovi one. The evanescence one must have Amy Lee in it btw :D

I'm sure Pranav didn't accept his request because he requested the same thing is several other graphic threads. I can understand how Pranav was feeling. :p

Those IPL avatars are brilliant. Love the way you have placed text on them, done to perfection mate. :thumbs

Paul Valthaty one looks awesome.

Thanks.

Hey Pranav, Your sigs, avatars and wallpapers are great. They make me feel more and more excited in my wait to when you finish my order. I know it will be great.

Keep up the good work. :thumbs

Cheers.

Exams get over tomorrow. So should hopefully finish your request soon.

Can you make a KKR wallpaper, preferably with Shakib in it? Thanks

Yeah, sure. What size?

Another request( put it on the last of your list cause I don't need it right now):

An Evanescence Sig and avvy. I am just planning ahead on what avvy and sig I am gonna use in the future after the Bon Jovi one. The evanescence one must have Amy Lee in it btw :D

Ha, okay. Request accepted. :)

Those IPL avatars are brilliant. Love the way you have placed text on them, done to perfection mate. :thumbs

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread