Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Little Punter's request:

TorresAvatar.jpg
TorresAvatar2.jpg

Torres2.jpg

I haven't merged it with your current set of avatar and signature because doing so will result in reduction of the artwork quality. But if you still want me to do so, give me a shout!

Little Punter's request:

TorresAvatar.jpg
TorresAvatar2.jpg

Torres2.jpg

I haven't merged it with your current set of avatar and signature because doing so will result in reduction of the artwork quality. But if you still want me to do so, give me a shout!

Like the sig. Nice work, mate :thumbs

Need a nice little random siggy! Need to spread some Vegetarianism!

Muhaiminul's request:

BonJovi.png

I guess you'll have to stick with the avatar because this is the only decent stock I could find of himself. In all the other ones, he's giving gay poses! :P

attachment.php

I've changed the colour of the Linkin Park sig that I made earlier (the one you are using at the moment) to that of the avatar I made you, so that they look good together. :)

Attachments

• LinkinPark.png
    LinkinPark.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Muhaiminul's request:

BonJovi.png

I guess you'll have to stick with the avatar because this is the only decent stock I could find of himself. In all the other ones, he's giving gay poses! :P

Haha, I get what you mean :p. I like the avvy btw and thanks for changing the color of the linkin park sig. they match pretty well. Using both of them :)

Wow! is the only thing that I can say. Awesome placement of text. You surely deserve the tag of Best Graphics Thread ! :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread