Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Dude if you would have the .psd of this could you change it to Global Premier League and in place of the unicef logo put the season number i.e. 8. If you can do it within two weeks then keep the season as 8. If not then keep the season no. as 9

UnicefPremierLeague.jpg

good stuff pranav. Like your entry last week. kiu. :)

A classy magazine cover. Looks better than some of the real time magazines. Would have assigned you to make covers if I was the owner of a magazine. :p

Cheers guys!

Nice Entry:)

Good Old PP style right?

Yeah, the good ol' PP style. :)

can you make me banner for my league Pakistan Premier League 1 and Pakistan Premier League 2

Request accepted.

Dude if you would have the .psd of this could you change it to Global Premier League and in place of the unicef logo put the season number i.e. 8. If you can do it within two weeks then keep the season as 8. If not then keep the season no. as 9

Are you sure? I rather like the one you're using currently.

Pranav can you do my Request.I want my Cricket 07 downloads Banner like Addy.
Straight edge Studios
ALI Cricket 07 downloads
"ITS AWESOME"
Also banners Of Fixtures,logos,Stadiums Backgrounds,Loadings screens,Misc,Music Patch.Thanks in advance

Cancel my banner request Pranav, Viral came from nowhere and made one for me. Again, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hey pranav please do a banner for my forum,Virens cricket 07 downloads subtitles pitchads loading screens,music patches

Superb banner there Pranav, simple, neat but beautiful.

If possible, Can I get a banner for my graphics thread within this week?

Pranav can you do my Request.I want my Cricket 07 downloads Banner like Addy.
Straight edge Studios
ALI Cricket 07 downloads
"ITS AWESOME"
Also banners Of Fixtures,logos,Stadiums Backgrounds,Loadings screens,Misc,Music Patch.Thanks in advance

Too big a request for me to accept. Sorry.

Good Banner Pranav , :yes

:cheers

Hey pranav please do a banner for my forum,Virens cricket 07 downloads subtitles pitchads loading screens,music patches

Request not accepted.

If possible, Can I get a banner for my graphics thread within this week?

Make it yourself. After all, it's your graphics thread.

Not getting the time to do. The reason why I'm asking you to do.

Users who are viewing this thread