Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Pranav, kindly use the stock attached below. :)

Attachments

• 249394_10150255912266996_176984086995_8003638_7834834_n.jpg
    249394_10150255912266996_176984086995_8003638_7834834_n.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 18
^Hampshire got a new jersey?

JaredLeto-1.png

Just too hard to locate any flaw there. KUTGW again!

Any chance of a new English Premier League logo? I think you made the current one but I think it would be nice to have a new one. I'm going to keep using the current one for Season 3 so hopefully that takes a little of the pressure off you since you'll have tons of time to do it. I'm in no hurry so take as long as you need.

If you could make it 350x350, that would be nice. Also if you change the sponsor to Aston Martin :p. Thanks.

Hey there Pranav, looks like KBC is busy nowadays, need a Sky Sports HD logo and a overlay as well, if possible.

Thanks.

Hey there Pranav, looks like KBC is busy nowadays, need a Sky Sports HD logo and a overlay as well, if possible.

Thanks.
Not sure I can help you either. Back in the day, Treva made a pretty good Sky Sports overlay. You can ask him for the PSD file and change the logo yourself.

Hey mate...I need a Pakistan Independence day wallpaper...14th August is tomorrow...so you know how long you have :p sorry about the very very short notice though...Do it if you can...no pressure :)
Thanks

be patient,as he has a book full of requests:)

You'll see if you click on the link in my sig. I seem to remember it was linked to one of your image hosting accounts.

Oh yea, I did that - but quite a long time back!

Hey mate...I need a Pakistan Independence day wallpaper...14th August is tomorrow...so you know how long you have :p sorry about the very very short notice though...Do it if you can...no pressure :)
Thanks

Sorry Rameez, I am afraid I can't make the wallpaper for you. Been very busy with the uni lately, so hardly have any time for photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread