Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
That's awesome stuff, kutgw.

Just made an avvy outta it for my use.

Isn't that ripping? Assuming you did not ask for permission to modify it.

hmm...mate when will you be back:)

pranav can you make banner harish club of downloads and make an official logo for me please yaar :thumbsat down bats kits logos stadiums gfx misc +more i need it

Last edited:
can you do a banner for my cricket 07 downloads office and can you make title banner eg:bats,logos,patches please thnak you

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just browsing Google and I was pleasantly surprised to see my artwork on the first page (my resolution is 1920x1080p) when I did an image search on 'Sachin Tendulkar'. The search returns about 9,450,000 (10 million) results in total.

click!

Here's the artwork for those who haven't seen it before. This was my first vector artwork.

Though, the one thing that makes me angry is that most of the sites that have put the above artwork on their site have done so without my consent. They didn't even put my name along the artwork. :(

Last edited:
Back in the day, I released two versions. One with my name on it (shown above) and the other, a 1024x768 wallpaper, without my name on it. The second version shows up on Google.

Yeah those people freak me out,they'll advertise other's stuff without even giving them slightest of a credit:facepalm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread